Who do you think is currently better between Wade and LeBron?

Lightning28

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

LeBron is a top five (I'd stick him at four if all players are healthy). Wade is arguably the best player in the game. Kobe, Wade, and Dwight are top three...and there's no doubt Howard gets in there because, quite frankly, there's nobody else in the NBA that makes a bigger impact for their team, and I'm not sure how that can be refuted.

In the regular season I'd say LeBron is better.

In the playoffs, I'd go with Wade.

I'd feel more comfortable with Wade in the postseason because he'll amp up his level of play up. You can get a mixed bag with LeBron. In that ECF Cleveland-Magic game where LeBron hit that game winning 3, the person most surprised that he made that basket seemed to be LeBron himself.

Wade on the other hand just has that swagger that he'll come up huge somehow.

Lol so wait, Kobe is better than both LBJ and Durant right now?

I guess no one saw LeBron singlehandedly end Boston and Chicago's seasons.

single handily? Wade did A LOT in that Celtics series and he contributed in the clutch against the Bulls and Bosh played great against the Bulls. Get outta here with Lebron single handily doing something.

single handily? Wade did A LOT in that Celtics series and he contributed in the clutch against the Bulls and Bosh played great against the Bulls. Get outta here with Lebron single handily doing something.

Agreed Lebron single handily didnt do anything lol

I would take Wade over Lebron because of the clutch factor. Wade does everything Lebron can do but he him being more clutch gives him the edge imo.

I'm a huge Wade homer, but LeBron's the better player. LeBron is the more efficient scorer and has the versatility of being able to win games with his jumper, which isn't so much the case with Wade. Even though he holds the ball too much, LeBron keeps his turnovers lower than Wade, has better court vision, and his passes are more crisp and on point. Both are excellent rebounders for their positions. Both are also tremendous defenders, though LeBron is a little more consistent and makes less mistakes that can cost his team; though when Wade gives it 100% effort on that end and plays smart I'd say he makes the bigger impact.

As for the whole clutch thing, LeBron made the bigger impact in those situations throughout the regular season and through the 1st 3 rounds. He didn't show up at all in the 4th quarter of the Finals, but overall last season his body of work in the clutch was better (or at worst, equal) than Wade's.