Which NBA Player Are You?

Sħãlïq™

I got Jason Kidd, though I've been told that my game is a little similar to Deron Williams. For me, I'd say Kidd probably best suits me though. I attack the rim, draw double teams and depending on the situation, I'll lay it up or dish it to a wide open teammate for a three.

Raja Bell.

Kind of makes sense, but I admitted on it that i am a bad defender which is odd, doesn't help I am usually left defending points because I am only around 6 feet, but definitely not quick enough to stay in front of them, especially laterally. My best quality is definitely my spot up shooting or pulling up on the break, not particularly good at getting my own shot though, but I will take care of a mismatch if I have one.

I am more surprised that OTR is full of basketball superstars lol.

Edited by Check my Stats

Raja Bell.

Kind of makes sense, but I admitted on it that i am a bad defender which is odd, doesn't help I am usually left defending points because I am only around 6 feet, but definitely not quick enough to stay in front of them, especially laterally. My best quality is definitely my spot up shooting or pulling up on the break, not particularly good at getting my own shot though, but I will take care of a mismatch if I have one.

I am more surprised that OTR is full of basketball superstars lol.

me and u are both raja