Which NBA Player Are You?

Sħãlïq™

• Owner

Chauncey Billups, but to be honest, I'm actually closer to Kobe, if we're talking style (and it seems like we are).

Position: SG

Average for position (6'2, on a college level)

Average weight

Good/consistent shooting

Good passing

Average athleticism

Long wingspan

Take over mentality

Offensive game is jumpers, for the most part (don't drive much since my eye problems)

And1 dribbling (well, I can do anything they can do)

Good 3-pointer (born shooter sometimes, but it's a bit streaky from outside)

Clutch player

Good defense (not great, can't defend well down low)

10 seconds left, create my own shot

"In between" personality (I really don't acknowledge opponents when we're playing hard, don't care to say "nice shot" when they make it)

Fadeaway go-to move (used to drive to the rim a LOT, not anymore)

Average rebounding (can't box out well enough to dominate on the glass, and not that athletic these days)

Since when was Odom considered a dirty player and a punk? I have been known to be one on occasion but not on a consistent basis.

Eh, he's more of a punk on the court. Tries to intimidate younger players...At least when he plays the Blazers. We don't back down anymore, hah hah. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tim Duncan yet, because I think he's the best role model in the NBA.

He's faced quite a bit of adversity in his life (he was going to be a very good swimmer, but a hurricane blew his school pool down) but he's persisted and quietly become the greatest power forward to ever play the game.

He never gets into fights and he rarely gets blown for technicals or gets ejected. He's humble, grateful and is a team player.

He doesn't complain to the media or b*itch on Twitter. He doesn't yell at his coaches or teammates. He's amazingly consistent and just a tremendous All-around player.

He's a top 10 player of All-time but he has very little ego. He's the best role model there is.

I would put Ray Allen second. He's a family man, truly loves the game and is a respectful and humble player.