Wale: Ambition

Flash

One of the best albums this year. He really set the bar high for Drake and Ross at the end of the year and this is easily better than J. Cole's CD or Carter 4. So far Slight Work, Miami Nights and Legendary are my favorite songs.

i cant get into this album at all, shit is dumb boring. only song i liked was legendary and some other song, this is deff not the best album of the year so far lol.

Reading comprehension...try it? Your opinion is your opinion though, that's fine.

it is def one of the best hip hop albums of the year...

he's come along way as a rapper...def making moves now that he's on wit mmg!!!

Yea man ever since he joined up with MMG he's been killin it. I think they're dropping an album soon as well. Meek Mill is nice on the song Ambition too.

Solid album but to be honest I expected better. I'm a pretty big Wale fan so my expectations were through the roof. At the end of the day, I think it was a fall off from his debut album Attention Deficit. Not one of the best of albums of the year but still a very good album imo.