Boston at New York

Real Deal

Love Baron Davis getting right out there and grabbing KG, looks like Baron is really interested in being apart of this team and not just a quiet veteran (like Bibby), sitting next to D;antoni on the bench, coaching Shump and probably Douglas, getting in on the middle of the huddle, can't wait to see him out there in a jersey

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

I love it, especially B-diddy getting in his grill. That's what this team should be about, needs to be more like a brotherhood. Kinda surprised Bibby didn't play, I checked to see if it had to do with any injury and it was D'Antoni's decision. And I loved how Billy Walker didn't shy away, he was with Boston a few years ago, maybe KG was an asshole to him just like he is to all of his teammates.

Lmao Skywalker is my dude but he's a fool for throwing his hands up and backing away and then trying to act all tough after he was being held back.

Seemed like he was dumb enough to think he could still get in trouble and then realized the game was over :lol: