Boston at New York

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...

There was no where else I could've spent watching some Christmas Basketball than OTR. Especially since the Knicks will actually bring it this year, I've been waiting. All of my years on OTR they sucked, and now I can FINALLY post about a winning team.

Good to see you again pal

Haha, well A'mare just hit a three...awkward. I'm liking the start btw.

Not awkward at all to me, he is a very good 3 point shooter for a big, just doesn't make many, the fact he took a 3 was a little awkward not surprised at all that he made it. Hopefully he improved on that 3 pointer more to the pointer where he can take a 3 every one or two games

Good to see you again pal

Not awkward at all to me, he is a very good 3 point shooter for a big, just doesn't make many, the fact he took a 3 was a little awkward not surprised at all that he made it. Hopefully he improved on that 3 pointer more to the pointer where he can take a 3 every one or two games

Sup Dude! And that's what I meant, you usually don't see A'mare pulling up from behind the arc. Btw, what was your old username?

I'm really impressed with how we've played in the first quarter, definitely stepped up and everyone seems to be contributing.

Sup Dude! And that's what I meant, you usually don't see A'mare pulling up from behind the arc. Btw, what was your old username?

I'm really impressed with how we've played in the first quarter, definitely stepped up and everyone seems to be contributing.

Fish7718 and yeah defense has looked great so far..Rondo has done his thing but everyone else is quiet

Fish7718 and yeah defense has looked great so far..Rondo has done his thing but everyone else is quiet

Fish! Ah, I didn't know it was you! Great to be back! And yeah, we're playing really well IMO, we can put this game away early on if we keep the pressure on and keep playing our game.

What a pass by KG.

Doc sound pissed in that last timeout. I don't blame him, the new players aren't exactly guys who you would fear i.e. Kendrick Perkins/Shaq, and the loss of the fear factor allows the opposite team to run their plays more smoothly and make easier baskets.