Jose Reyes signs with Marlins

Flash

:(

I'll obviously have a lot more to say on this later but for now, what happens to hanley ramirez? Plays third? Word is he never agreed to move. Hanley once was the best shortstop in NL East and now is being forced to move positions because someone better than him is now there #awkward. Oh well I'm happy for Jose getting his money. I am disapointed he picked the [expletive]ing Marlins but I will always be a jose fan,

Joseeee

Jose Jose Jose

Joseeeeee

Joseeee

:(

double edit just so many things to say, so disapoiting we didn't trade him now, cosindering what we got for Beltran probably could have gotten something nice...but nope we let him walk and let of all teams the marlins who come nowhere close to our payroll come and take our 2nd best player? We are supposed to attract FA's but we can't even keep our own star homegrown talent in house? lol smh. Mets are pathetic right now, maybe we be good in 5 years, maybe.

Do you believe in life after reyes?!?! i can feel something inside that says, I really dont think I'm strong enough, no....:(

alll my reyessss is goneeeee, i just wanna cryyyyyyyy, i just wanna cryyyyyyy, all night

triple edit....[expletive]in Miami Marlins...I hope Josh Johnson becomes a FA and we can take your injury prone players at long term deals like dick heads....

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

Wait a minute.....we have enough money to go after Pujols AND sign Buherle or Wilson? This is like the Miami Heat all over again lol. I doubt we get Pujols, but we are just throwing money at people so we might be willing to over pay him like crazy.

Our lineup would be

Reyes

Hanley

Pujols

Stanton

Lomo

and then everyone else. That is disgusting. That assuming we trade Gaby Sanchez if we get Pujols.

Edited by SRV

Wait a minute.....we have enough money to go after Pujols AND sign Buherle or Wilson? This is like the Miami Heat all over again lol. I doubt we get Pujols, but we are just throwing money at people so we might be willing to over pay him like crazy.

Our lineup would be

Reyes

Hanley

Pujols

Stanton

Lomo

and then everyone else. That is disgusting. That assuming we trade Gaby Sanchez if we get Pujols.

What's funnier than that is how stupid Marlins fans are. They will overlook the fact they've had this money since 2003 and have done nothing but rob their fan base, the city of Miami, and every team in Major League Baseball over the past 8 years. Yeah real Cinderella story. Its okay maybe Marlins fans will get more than 6000 fans a game to the ball park now.

And before someone points it out, yes, I am mad.

Edited by Z True Long Island Story
  • Like 1

IDGAF about the past, what matters is that we are active now when its needed most, we just built a stadium that is very controversial in Miami so we might as well put it to good use. Plus, last two times we actually put a team together, we ended up winning the world series.

Fans probably won't show up every night because its Miami and thats how we are, but atleast we will have a decent team to watch.

Whats the use in dwelling on the past? Thats how life is, its all about what you have done lately. You think I would get by bragging about how the Heat won the championship in 06 but neglect that they lost it last year?

Point is we are getting guys now, and we have a new stadium, its a fresh start.

Whats the use in dwelling on the past? Thats how life is, its all about what you have done lately. You think I would get by bragging about how the Heat won the championship in 06 but neglect that they lost it last year?

Point is we are getting guys now, and we have a new stadium, its a fresh start.

My point is, are you really going to support a franchise that has neglected you for the past 8 years? Oh well whatever, I guess the fans neglect the franchise right back so it's a mutual relationship.

What's funnier than that is how stupid Marlins fans are. They will overlook the fact they've had this money since 2003 and have done nothing but rob their fan base, the city of Miami, and every team in Major League Baseball over the past 8 years. Yeah real Cinderella story. Its okay maybe Marlins fans will get more than 6000 fans a game to the ball park now.

And before someone points it out, yes, I am mad.

what fans?

I actually feel bad for the Mets. Can't believe I am saying that. All they get for Reyes is a sandwich pick and a 3rd rounder.

Seriously, on what planet is Heath Bell worth more compensation than Jose Reyes? Thank goodness this is getting phased out with the new CBA.

I actually feel bad for the Mets. Can't believe I am saying that. All they get for Reyes is a sandwich pick and a 3rd rounder.

Seriously, on what planet is Heath Bell worth more compensation than Jose Reyes? Thank goodness this is getting phased out with the new CBA.

Atrocious...