I'm sorry, LeBron...

Real Deal

Lol, they could've had Amare. Can you even grasp that concept? Amare is on another planet compared to old man Jamison. Dan Gilbert didn't cause the lockout, but your damn right he was at the forefront of the hard-line owners that were making this thing get out of hand. I can post countless articles if that's what you want.

Its fine to be mad for a couple months but to still act like a bitch over a year after is just retarded.

I was trying to say that Gilbert shouldn't not be the only person blamed for this.

Then you for some weird reasons I don't get, bring up The Decision...I'm not gonna just let you bring it up and ignore it. I responded to your full post.

I was trying to say that Gilbert shouldn't not be the only person blamed for this.

Then you for some weird reasons I don't get, bring up The Decision...I'm not gonna just let you bring it up and ignore it. I responded to your full post.

He took the time to write an e-mail to the commissioner about a legal NBA trade and why it shouldn't happen. How does he not deserve a ton of blame for this? Its not like the owners voted on this.

And yes I did bring up LeBron because its automatically assumed that its his fault you guys were so bad last year when in reality, Gilbert (who for some reason you people love even though he absolutely sucks) and management are just as guilty, if not more than LeBron.

Edited by Flash

He took the time to write an e-mail to the commissioner about a legal NBA trade and why it shouldn't happen. How is he not to blame for this? Its not like the owners voted on this.

And yes I did bring up LeBron because its automatically assumed that its his fault you guys were so bad last year when in reality, Gilbert (who for some reason you people love even though he absolutely sucks) and management are just as guilty, if not more than LeBron.

So you think our new GM sucks because he decided to rebuild instead of retooling around Mo, Jamison, and Hickson to be a 6-7 seed?

No point in being mediocre. Ask Atlanta, whose fans barely show up to playoff games. Ask Philly who's been 6-7 seed in 3 of the past 4 or 5 years... Those teams are just hamsters rolling in the cage getting nowhere.

It's SMART to rebuild. It's SMART to draft Kyrie Irving, Byron Scott couldn't put up with Hickson's lack of progress in terms of not turning the ball over and being too sloppy at times, so it's SMART to get rid of a guy your coach doesn't think he can fix.

Chris Grant has done nothing wrong. It's the fall out of year one, it's over. We now have young talent.

----------

He took the time to write an e-mail because he's passionate about this. He was devastated about the decision because he saw what it did to the fans. He acted in the spur of the moment, and it was understandable for some fans. He's passionate about owning a NBA team. He doesn't want collusion or corruption, and he probably thinks some is involved.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

He took the time to write an e-mail because he's passionate about this. He was devastated about the decision because he saw what it did to the fans. He acted in the spur of the moment, and it was understandable for some fans. He's passionate about owning a NBA team. He doesn't want collusion or corruption, and he probably thinks some is involved.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/psu34/jags.gif

For what it's worth...

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

As for Dan Gilbert email obtained by Y! Sports, timestamp shows he didn't send to Stern until after 10 PM ET. Trade already had been killed.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

As Y! had reported, many owners voiced anger with Stern over deal. Some verbally, some, as documented here, in email. Stern made the call.

• Like 1

• Owner

Doesn't matter to me. Seems like the NBA is now covering their asses, and why would they choose not to? The Gilbert email would ruin them.

I had a blast listening to Bayless and Steven A. tear him apart this morning. I've lost all respect for Gilbert...thought it was cool that he acted like a fan of his own team when he wrote that letter to LeBron, but now, I can see that he's probably nothing more than that, mentally.

I actually feel bad for all of the players under him, Byron, and even the fans.

Dan Gilbert not only is the biggest joke in the league by far, he's also one of the worst owners in the league.

And literally LOL at the thought of the addition of Antawn Jamison propelling the Cavs into the favorites to win that year.