Philadelphia at Portland

If Turner was a bit quicker and a bit more athletic, he would be an absolute star.

He has such a good handle for a wing, sees the game so well and has a very good skill set. He just isn't quite quick enough to be able to really dominate at this level.

He had two really nice moves that he set up so well with head fakes and ball fakes, but he just couldn't finish because he wasn't able to elevate quick enough which resulted in Camby blocking his shot.

I really like him and Holiday in the backcourt together, though. Those two are going to develop into a formidable backcourt for years to come if you ask me.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Aldridge and Wallace are playing really well for the Blazers combining for 39 points and 12 rebounds.

Too bad the rest of the team is giving them little to no help scoring, although Felton does have 8 assists despite his poor shooting. Camby doing a nice job on the glass with 9 boards and he also has dished out 5 assists.

Hawes has looked fantastic for the Sixers. He already has a double double (10 points/12 boards) and also has 7 assists to go with them. I don't think I've ever seen him play this well of an all around game before. I doubt he keeps it up, but if he is able to, this Sixer team is going to be very tough.

Back to a 7 point game.

Fortunate, if you ask me.

Not saying that the Blazers played poorly or anything, but the Sixers completely outplayed them once Collins went small and could've easily had this game tied if not for two mistakes (Leaving Batum open and Williams being sloppy with his handle to give Crawford a wide open dunk off the steal).

Should be a great 4th quarter, though.

Fortunate, if you ask me.

Not saying that the Blazers played poorly or anything, but the Sixers completely outplayed them once Collins went small and could've easily had this game tied if not for two mistakes (Leaving Batum open and Williams being sloppy with his handle to give Crawford a wide open dunk off the steal).

Should be a great 4th quarter, though.

No, I completely agree with you. Philly's 2nd unit killed our 2nd unit.

And now it is the Blazers turn to go small and it is Philly who can't handle it (even though they only have one big on the floor as well).

I really like this unit the Blazers have on the floor, though. Aldridge/Wallace/Batum/Matthews/Crawford.

They don't have a true center or point guard, but they are incredibly athletic, have great spacing and are great defensively with their quickness and length. I really like Nate's decision to put this lineup out there. It has completely turned the momentum in their favor and blown this game wide open.

Wow...The Sixers are hanging in there.

Never count this team out. They are a really scrappy bunch, as you would expect from a Doug Collins coached team.

Felton doing his best to keep the Sixers in it, though. Two straight poor decisions with the ball that led to turnovers.

Williams has no conscience. What a huge three.

I actually thought he was going to take the first look from about 30 feet away, too. :lol:

3 point game with 23 seconds left.

Blazers need to get the ball into Crawford's hands, especially after Felton's poor decision making down the stretch.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Great game.

You have to question Iguodala not looking to get Williams the ball for the game tying three, especially after he scored 10 straight Sixer points including back-to-back threes, but Iggy hit two huge ones earlier in the game and he also was 4-7 from deep for the game.

A very entertaining game, though. The thing I liked most about it is that it wasn't sloppy and ugly like a lot of games so far this season. It was actually a well played game from both teams.