Miami at Charlotte

Real Deal

Miami's defensive quickness is ridiculous.

They can double anybody and not have to worry about it because they are so damn quick recovering that it doesn't make a difference.

A more seasoned or talented offensive team would make them pay as their ball movement would be much quicker than the Bobcats', but even then, it is still impressive how swarming they are.

Don't like that shot from Augustin. There was a lot more time on the clock to settle for a catch and shoot 3 from about 3 feet behind the arc.

I understand you want to get the shot up with enough time for a possible tip in, which they almost got, but it was still too quick of a shot considering it was a contested look.

Lethargic game by the Heat for the first 3 quarters or so. They kept leaving the 3pt line open and were getting killed on the boards. Once they decided to clamp down, however, they completely stifled the Bobcats, and relied on superstar plays to win the game (and there were plenty of those in that 4th quarter). For the Heat, they just have to worry about how serious Wade's foot injury is.

Oh, and Kemba Walker impressed me tonight. I was curious to see how his game would translate to the NBA, and while I don't ever see him being anything more than an explosive scoring 6th man off the bench for a good team, I still like what I see.

There were like 3 top plays in that 4th quarter.

1. Lebron destroyed Henderson but it didn't count because they didn't see that it was a goaltend.

2. Bosh blocks a shot, Lebron saves it from going out of bounds and launches it to Wade for a dunk

3. Bosh dunks on someone and almost splits his body in half in the process

I think that Bosh dunk was one of the better dunks I have seen on this team.

• Owner

Augustin's final shot was just ridiculous. I really would've put Kemba in the game, no joke. For that one final bucket, I would stick Kemba out there and tell him it's UConn time, and see what he does under serious NBA pressure.

I thought Bosh died on that dunk, by the way. If he didn't lay there with a deathly Komodo dragon look on his face when he finished it, I would have bet money he tore something.

• Like 1

Augustin's final shot was just ridiculous. I really would've put Kemba in the game, no joke. For that one final bucket, I would stick Kemba out there and tell him it's UConn time, and see what he does under serious NBA pressure.

Tell me about it. <_<

I thought Bosh died on that dunk, by the way. If he didn't lay there with a deathly Komodo dragon look on his face when he finished it, I would have bet money he tore something.

:lol: