Dallas at Minnesota

• 2 weeks later...

Rubio is just killing it right now, wow.

I agree, but the Mavs defense has been absolutely terrible.

Not trying to take anything away from him because he did stick the two open threes and make the two layups, but the Mavs are giving him absolutely no respect and it is resulting in either wide open looks from three or clear, straight-line drives to the basket.

That ball fake to freeze Carter was sick. Very impressive move on that drive.

He has completely turned the game around for the Wolves, though. Since he came into the game near the end of the 3rd, the Wolves have completely outplayed the Mavs.

Oh man, Ricky Rubio with back to back amazing assists, one of which I'm pretty sure went between the legs of Dirk to Tolliver for the three. Wow.

Yeah, a bounce pass between Dirk for three.

The other one was just as impressive. A one handed bounce pass off the dribble between two Mav defenders to Love for the open dunk.

Both plays from him looked exactly like the plays you see from Steve Nash. Nearly identical.

• Owner

That late run they went on, where they couldn't miss a damn shot, was awesome. I was cheering, and I really didn't care about the game (guess I do, since it's Dallas, but yeah).

Plus, I'm rooting for the Wolves to turn that Hornets pick into a late lottery. That would make me so damn happy.