Check out Smitty drinkin a 40...

Warren2ThaG

off of one 40? lolwut

Lol I didn't even see this post, you know that one 40 wouldn't do that much to you right? :mellow:

You guys are crazy a 40 is loaded with alcohol n he chugged the [expletive] thats like 4 shots in a row, trust me ive done what hes doing hes about to be [expletive]ed. Unless he does the [expletive] every night.

You guys are crazy a 40 is loaded with alcohol n he chugged the [expletive] thats like 4 shots in a row, trust me ive done what hes doing hes about to be [expletive]ed. Unless he does the [expletive] every night.

no. anyone that is older than 18 and drinks should not get [expletive]ed up off of chugging one 40. if you still get [expletive]ed up off of chugging a 40 you need to get your tolerance up asap, [expletive].

You'd probably get a little tipsy, but you wouldn't be totally [expletive]ed up....

no. anyone that is older than 18 and weighs 400 pounds and drinks should not get [expletive]ed up off of chugging one 40. if you still get [expletive]ed up off of chugging a 40 and weighs 400 pounds you need to get your tolerance up asap, [expletive].

Lol I've done it, I've also drank about 10 oz of georgi vodka in about 20 minutes eating nothing and got a bit more drunk but not much more, drinking a 40 like that will [expletive] u up

Lol I've done it, I've also drank about 10 oz of georgi vodka in about 20 minutes eating nothing and got a bit more drunk but not much more, drinking a 40 like that will [expletive] u up

Maybe if you are a little girl.

I'm done arguing with you, its pointless. All I'm saying is that if a 40 [expletive]s you up you need to stop being a [expletive] and drink more to get your tolerance up.

And I've funneled 40s back to back with in about 30 sec ...and got buzzed but not [expletive]ed up so don't come in here saying that I'll get [expletive]ed up off of one 40 LOL.

Edited by GURU™

Maybe if you are a little girl.

I'm done arguing with you, its pointless. All I'm saying is that if a 40 [expletive]s you up you need to stop being a [expletive] and drink more to get your tolerance up.

And I've funneled 40s back to back with in about 30 sec ...and got buzzed but not [expletive]ed up so don't come in here saying that I'll get [expletive]ed up off of one 40 LOL.

Are you trying to impress me or prove how dumb you are? That much alcohol in that much time would almost surely give you alcohol poisoning and kill you. Apparently your the dumb one. However even if you did do that do you think that makes you cool and not a [expletive] because your only 18 and already an alcoholic?