Glen Davis getting frustrated

Universe

“Why is this [expletive] taking so long!!! I really don’t understand!!!!

Anybody knows what’s going on with the Celtics? Cause I don’t!!!!!

Well I’m not worried about Sheldon!!! Great. Guy and great player!!! But we are different players you know!!!!!

I wonder how the weather (is in) Boston cause I haven’t been there in so long!!!!

I like some of you guys ideas!!!! I going to tell danny (ainge) about some of you guys ideas!!!! I don’t know why then they sign (Williams) before me!!

Well I don’t know where I’m going to be!!! Where (you) guys think I’m going to be!!! Who needs a pf?”

He does make a point though. Celtics got Rasheed and Sheldon, and with this long delay that should hint Glen that the Celtics are probably done looking for a PF. Who knows where he could end up now.

We are in no way done..... An offer was made, Glen just didn't accept.

A league source also confirmed that the Celtics finally started discussing numbers with Davis over the last week, and made an offer that was considered disappointing by the Davis camp.

Davis started free agency with the hope of earning mid-level ($5.8 million) money, but has yet to draw any offers beyond the one recently made by the Celtics.

Source

Apparently, he want's MLE money, and i wouldn't pay him MLE, and im glad Danny doesnt either. My guess would be the offer was between the 2-3 million per year mark. Can't be lower than 2 mill, as that'd be insulting lol. I doubt any other team will offer something better unless someone decides to go crazy..