Orlando at Golden State

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

The best part about this is...people bash Howard for not having an offensive game. Why are teams fouling the hell out of him? He's getting too close to the rim.

He may not have the post moves that Andrew Bynum has, but he's too damn strong and effective once he gets near the basket, and he's usually going to put up a high-percentage game (around 60% average).

Pathetic game. The coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. By doing the "hack a Dwight" strategy, they basically told their players that they have no chance of hell in stopping Dwight Howard so just foul him and hope he misses. SMH. You would never see a true winning team do something like that to a point where you put Howard in position to actually break the record for most free throws attempted in a game.

I'm so fed up with the big men on this team. Lee is inconsistent and plays terrible defense. Jeremy Tyler should be in the d-league. Andris Biedrins should have been cut or traded a while ago. Biedrins is useless, and if you're not going to play him more than 15 minutes a game, why is he starting over Udoh who gets more time on the court? Some decisions by the team is starting to get frustrating, and the Warriors are just ten games into the season. A 3-7 start is not what I expected.

Good game for Monta Ellis however, scoring 30 points and still getting 10 assists to go with it. His passing has become really fun to watch this year and just makes me want to deal Curry that much more. Clay Thompson is looking alot more comfortable out there, which is a great sign for the rookie. And Nate Robinson, once again proving to me that the signing was not as bad as I thought. I feel like he takes the ball away from Ellis a little too much at times, but that's what happens when you can't really move without the ball.

It's good to see that Ellis and Lee have formed some time of relationship where Ellis drives and kicks it back to Lee for easy points. Saw that many times tonight. You already knew that Robinson and Lee were that good chemistry wise because of the days they played together with the Knicks.

All said and done, embarrassing game to watch as a Warriors fan. Even more so because it was a game that was nationally televised.