Washington at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...

I just can't watch the Wizards play. I love watching the Sixers play as I've missed one game of theirs all season long, and yet I couldn't manage to force myself to watch more than the first half of this game.

I can handle bad basketball, believe me (how else would I be able to be a Raptors fan?), but watching the Wizards selfish, low IQ, chucking basketball is just too much for me. They have a decent amount of talent on their roster but the players that they have are just so stupid that they make the game so difficult to watch. I really do feel for fans of this team because this is absolutely terrible basketball that they are playing. They need to go nuclear on this team and blow it the [expletive] up.

Fire the coaching staff, fire the GM, trade everybody other than John Wall and Jan Vesely and start from there.

• Owner

I would've never guessed the Sixers would be tied for second in the East after 11 games. I have to say, they are truly a team...sort of remind me of Denver, the way they focus on making the most of their possessions and not needing to rely on a superstar scorer throughout the game.

Seven guys averaging double-figure scoring (Brand is the 11th after tonight), and none of them are averaging over 16. After tonight, Jodie Meeks is nearly at 10 PPG, and he would make eight guys. :o

That's pretty impressive.