LA Lakers at Miami

Real Deal

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/1201/nba.lockout.weight.changes/images/curry.jpg

I liked him better with the cornrows/braids/whatever.

He looks thin and in shape. He's a beast down low and can score at a heavy volume. He's talented for days. The only question is his continued drive and maturity. That's always been his biggest demon.

I liked him better with the cornrows/braids/whatever.

He looks thin and in shape. He's a beast down low and can score at a heavy volume. He's talented for days. The only question is his continued drive and maturity. That's always been his biggest demon.

He's really under Pat Riley's microscope and Wade and LBJ really lobbied to get him on this squad so I'm sure they're on him to not make them look like morons.

Also, working with Tim Grover has done wonders for him as well. Hopefully he can play his way back to the level he was once at.

Also, working with Tim Grover has done wonders for him as well. Hopefully he can play his way back to the level he was once at.

Yeah, I mean all throughout his tenure with the Knicks he had the ability to score at will. He just got in D'Antoni's doghouse for showing up to camp 80 lbs overweight, getting constant injuries from all the weight he had to carry, and sexually harassing his male limo driver. If he's over the immature bullshit, he's a force. I'm not doubting Wade/LBJ/Riley will be on him, though.. it's just up to him as to whether or not he wants to listen (and thus get out of debt).

Yeah, I mean all throughout his tenure with the Knicks he had the ability to score at will. He just got in D'Antoni's doghouse for showing up to camp 80 lbs overweight, getting constant injuries from all the weight he had to carry, and sexually harassing his male limo driver. If he's over the immature bullshit, he's a force. I'm not doubting Wade/LBJ/Riley will be on him, though.. it's just up to him as to whether or not he wants to listen (and thus get out of debt).

Absolutely agree. Thankfully for us he's shown some great strides in all those areas so far. I'm praying he keeps it up lol

I was looking forward to this game all- week for one reason. To shut up uneducated basketball fans that still believe Kobe Bryant > LeBron James in this day and age. And LeBron proved why he is the best player in the league. Truly a dominant performance in which Kobe had 1-8 shooting in the first half for only 6 points. Kobes points were mostly in garbage time against the bench of the Miami Heat. LeBron gets hated on for whatever reason, but his dominance is unmatched in this league.

• Owner

^^ I like this guy lol

Same person that didn't put Kobe in his top ten list...

Top 5

1. LeBron James

2. Dwight Howard

3. Dwyane Wade

4. Dirk Nowitzki(he is clearly not in Game shape right now as I think he coasted through the offseason and stopped working hard, but I am still going to put him here because of his amazing 2011 playoffs).

5. Chris Paul

Nitro pretty much covered it with LeBron. He had a bad Finals, but in general is a great postseason performer and is just far too dominant on both ends of the floor. Here's some guys to fill out the top ten just for kicks...

6. Kevin Durant

7. Derrick Rose

8. Carmelo Anthony

9. Deron Williams

10. Blake Griffin

He also thinks Caron Butler is better than Kobe in his All-LA teams...

1st

C: Bynum

F: Griffin

F: Butler

G: Eric Gordon

G: Chris Paul

2nd

C: Deandre Jordan

F: Gasol

F: Kobe Bryant

G: Chauncy Billups

G: Mo Williams

The last person that should be pointing out the uneducated fans.

Same person that didn't put Kobe in his top ten list...

He also thinks Caron Butler is better than Kobe in his All-LA teams...

The last person that should be pointing out the uneducated fans.

For an edited list I will kick off Griffin, and Williams, and replace them with Kevin Love, and Kobe. So Kobe is still top ten, but barely. Next season he will be gone for good.

And I was making those teams based on team structure, not necesarily who is the best at what position. I'd rather have Chris Paul with the ball in his hands than Kobe Bryant. Ill-advised shots and selfishness? No thanks that might work for a team full of castoffs, but when I have good players to work with I'll trust Paul to get them all involved and find higher percentage shots for him and everyone else.

Edited by FindingNeemo

• Owner

Ill-advised shots and selfishness? No thanks that might work for a team full of castoffs

You obviously don't watch the Lakers. I really hope you got to see their last televised game, against the Magic. Selfishness? SMH.