Boston at Orlando

Real Deal

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Boston seems to be playing with a sense of urgency, more of a "need" than just wanting it, after what Danny Ainge reportedly said about the big three. Orlando will look to spread the floor, as they always do, but their scoring is so inconsistent, it makes me wonder if Boston could hold them to under 90 tonight.

Are Rondo and Allen still out?

I really do love Avery Bradley's defense, but I haven't seen too many PG's who lack so much confidence on the offensive end. It seems like he seeks the ball out on rebounds, gets past halfcourt, then immediately gives it to Pierce to run the offense as he disappears throughout the play. If he can at least get a consistent 3pt shot, he could become a valuable player with the kind of defense he plays.

The more I watch Ryan Anderson, the more impressed I get. He plays within the offense, and is a knock down shooter. He's going to get his fair share of offers this offseason, but I do believe playing alongside Dwight Howard has really masked his flaws defensively.

• Owner

Well, this was unexpected (at least in my eyes). I really thought the Celtics would hang in there, play hard, and at least make it tough for the Magic to get a bucket. Dwight isn't doing a damn thing, statistically, but Orlando is running away with it. The Celtics just can't stop turning the ball over...having a floor-spacer like Allen, who is one of the best off-ball players in NBA history, and a true PG in Rondo...it's just vital for an offense that is struggling to begin with.

I repeat:

Lol at the Magic.

Seriously, how the hell do you blow a 27 point lead to a team missing two of their four best player and arguably the two most important pieces to the offense? Just pathetic.

Scratch that, how do you blow a 27 point lead to any team and end up losing by nearly double digits?

Dwight Howard's defense this second half has been terrible. I can't count the number of times he's lost Garnett.

This is the exact reason why Shaq said Bynum is better than him; Dwight just does not do well when things don't go his way.

Considering Dwight's,"spontaneous," reactions when things don't seem to go his way as opposed to Bynum's, "resourcefullness," in the face of adversary, Id have to agree with Shaq.