New York at Miami

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Heat have been so sloppy handling the basketball so far. It is like there are 5 Kwame Brown's out there with the way passes are bouncing off their hands. On the bright side, Wade looked more explosive in that quarter than he has the entire season.

Knicks looking pretty good without Melo, though Bill Walker is flat-out terrible.

Lmao....yeah, ummm....I take that back. Walker's in straight God-mode right nw :lol:

Don't worry you are right he sucks, he just can get hot from 3 sometimes, he's got potential but he's stupid.

Toney Douglas cannot play PG, just stop it the dude is awful I can stand watching Douglas try to play PG and just blow the game, I'd rather Amar'e run point...

Pretty interesting game. New York getting lucky on basically every three, but still getting stomped on by the superior Miami Heat team. I love seeing New York fail on national tv because of that Spike Lee moron, but it looks like he didn't have the balls to show up. Wade looked fantastic, and looks to be in prime condition for the real game with Chicago.

Some of those 3's tonight..holy shit. BIll Walker his 2 bank threes alone and one of them was from the corner I'm pretty sure. I doubt NY shoots like that from 3 again all season. Most of those were contested too.

Wade looks great you can tell he's well rested and has his legs under him. LeBron was LeBron and they both shared closer duties tonight. The amount of highlights tonight was crazy though.

Some of the 3 pointer's were certainly in the "lucky" category. Knicks shot the ball better tonight, but the game was actually laughable. The inability of anyone to penetrate past the 3 point arc was hilarious to me. It was like watching me and my buddies face the Heat...the Knicks guards, and pretty much every player was so outclassed.

I appreciate Walkers effort but why is he riding LeBron and Wade from the half court line? They are both faster and more athletic than him and superior ball handlers...the defense played well, the offense looked terrible, hopefully when Melo and Baron get healthy we will see something new. I didn't want to believe that Douglas cost us that series in Boston, he still prolly didn't but I saw the error in his flawed vision back then when he had Amar'e open down court and didn't hit him for a game winner. Douglas doesn't have the vision or handles or passing ability necessary to run point. Douglas is a scoring guard, who as of right now, can't score. He hustles hard on defense making up for the errors he makes on that end but really his struggles on the offensive side totally overshadow what ever he does on D. For instance tonight after missing a terrible shot, he comes down and gets a strip, so okay maybe he made up for the last play but then he proceeds to run down court and throw up a terrible attempt against D Wade completely ignoring Amar'e Stoudemire for the easy oop/lay up. I know we picked up the option, but does that really mean we have to play him? lol... PG: Davis/Bibby SG: Shumpert/Fields with Walker on the bench, Douglas has played so poorly he really at this point deserves to be a reserve. I'm not ruling out he could ever be a solid contributor. He does have some offensive ability, he's just not ready to play a significant role on a winning team.

Not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys really putting this much faith into Baron Davis staying healthy and playing at a high level? Seems like its been the same story with him for a while now.

Edited by Flash

61% of the Knicks points came from three in this game.

What is even more shocking than that is the fact that they hit 18 3's, yet couldn't even crack 90 points.

Their offense is pathetic. That stretch where they took, and missed, 7 straight threes was hilarious. This team is a huge mess.

Not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys really putting this much faith into Baron Davis staying healthy and playing at a high level? Seems like its been the same story with him for a while now.

Sad isn't it?

61% of the Knicks points came from three in this game.

What is even more shocking than that is the fact that they hit 18 3's, yet couldn't even crack 90 points.

Their offense is pathetic. That stretch where they took, and missed, 7 straight threes was hilarious. This team is a huge mess.

Lol yeah I remember that it was to start the 4th, the funniest part is that to end that stretch they hit a 3 it was like they were set to keep taking 3's till they hit 1...

Lol yeah I remember that it was to start the 4th, the funniest part is that to end that stretch they hit a 3 it was like they were set to keep taking 3's till they hit 1...

Shumpert 3pt Shot: Made (5 PTS) 01:45

[NYK 71-68]

01:21

[MIA 71-71] Battier 3pt Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: James (5 AST)

Fields 3pt Shot: Missed 01:11

01:10 Team Rebound

Jeffries Foul: Loose Ball (3 PF) 01:10

01:10 Battier Free Throw 1 of 2 Missed

01:10 Team Rebound

Fields Substitution replaced by Novak 01:10

01:10

[MIA 72-71] Battier Free Throw 2 of 2 (7 PTS)

Novak Jump Shot: Missed 00:55.8

00:54.9 James Rebound (Off:0 Def:5)

00:32.7

[MIA 74-71] James Driving Layup Shot: Made (20 PTS)

Bibby 3pt Shot: Missed 00:13.9

00:11.9 Haslem Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)

00:03.3 James Foul: Offensive (2 PF)

00:03.3 James Turnover : Foul (4 TO)

Shumpert 3pt Shot: Missed 00:00.5

Team Rebound 00:00.0

End of 3rd Quarter

New York Knicks (7-12) Miami Heat (14-5)

Start of 4th QuarterBack to Top

Bibby 3pt Shot: Missed 11:35

Jeffries Rebound (Off:4 Def:1) 11:34

Novak Turnover : Step Out of Bounds Turnover (1 TO) 11:18

10:55 Battier Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed

Walker Rebound (Off:1 Def:3) 10:54

Walker 3pt Shot: Missed 10:40

10:39 Cole Rebound (Off:0 Def:3)

10:18 James Jump Shot: Missed Block: Chandler (1 BLK)

Chandler Rebound (Off:1 Def:7) 10:17

Bibby 3pt Shot: Missed 10:11

10:10 Miller Rebound (Off:0 Def:4)

09:59 James 3pt Shot: Missed

Walker Rebound (Off:1 Def:4) 09:58

Novak 3pt Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Bibby (2 AST) 09:42

[NYK 74-74]

lol

The Knicks suck, anything Baron will bring is just a bonus.