Chicago at Miami

Real Deal

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/506175703.gif?Expires=1327881135&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=pmHyuDe4FS8FiSrrV7-pZ5arazITRBS9poMvWN84s2sMmNkJh38FTa381mC39MijCM0pdWJzi~3jvDdYJ6vSDHv9ulyJay5Vi14HYNVUdRmogiQQ0ncb~rQgNDE2PpY8sR39GXZJG-rsiRCVu1QQMdA3SmhY3i0BZ7QLSwXWHGM_

+1, amazing

lol @ anyone saying the refs helped out Miami. The calls Rose and Hamilton got today were ridiculous. This game doesn't come down to FT's if Wade doesn't make that dumbass pass at half court. Not only that but give credit to LBJ for his D on Rose down the stretch. He definitely frustrated him.

Oh, and we need to give Bosh the ball as much as possible against the Bulls. He seems to love matching up against them.

Oh, and its time to deal Chalmers or give the starting spot to Cole. His last few games have been extremely disappointing whereas Cole fits exactly what we're looking for with this new uptempo style of play. Also a much more versatile scorer especially inside the arc. If Rio isn't hitting the 3 he's pretty worthless.

• Owner

It should've been Miami ball anyways so that even gave Chicago a chance but LeBron won the jump ball.

It should have been Miami's ball, but LeBron didn't win that jump. He jumped far too early, and normally, the ball goes to the other team because of it.

Still, it made up for the jump ball call, since the Heat really had possession (Wade wasn't out of bounds).

Wow, Lebron actually jumped over that Lucas guy. What a guy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4GA3GB3Wk

Someone needs to get a gif of Wade shaking his head at LeBron lol epic

http://i.minus.com/igbmRXNw78wn8.gif

Edited by Art Hues

Oh, and its time to deal Chalmers or give the starting spot to Cole. His last few games have been extremely disappointing whereas Cole fits exactly what we're looking for with this new uptempo style of play. Also a much more versatile scorer especially inside the arc. If Rio isn't hitting the 3 he's pretty worthless.

I disagree, I think Cole is much more suited for the bench. Chalmers is a much better spot-up shooter, more under control, and has more size defensively. Cole has a much quicker trigger with his shot, his 3pt shot isn't good enough with Wade/LeBron is the lineup, and he has moments where he is completely out of control. He also needs the ball more than Chalmers to equal his effectiveness. Cole gives the 2nd unit the speed they need to be very effective.

Right now I don't know who should start. I love Cole, but he misses so many lay ups that it amazes me. I mean, half the layups he takes are crazy, but Derrick Rose does nothing but take crazy lay ups and he actually makes them.

Edited by SRV

I can't take Chalmers mental lapses anymore. He doesn't run the floor, can't throw lob passes if his life depended on it, is a streaky shooter from 3 and is useless inside the arc. The past 3 games have been hard to watch. He should've gone to town on the Knicks PG's but it was Cole who took advantage of it instead of Rio.