Detroit at New York

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

does anyone else think Lin should get Douglas minutes early in the game? or at least some of them??

He had 4 assists and a steal in 6 minutes tonight. Granted it was garbage time, but still..

He penetrates to the basket and kicks it when the help D rotates. That is something we don't have anywhere else on the roster.

• Owner

that was great. everyone looked good tonight. we need to play detroit every night

:lol:

There is so much uncertainty in Detroit, in regards to who is leading this offense, it's just a horrible thing to watch them play. Even with Ben Gordon out there, each night presents a bunch of inconsistent players that can give you 15-20 in one game, then score five points or so in the next 2-3.

I feel bad for Monroe. He's the only guy worth noting on that team. He's a double-double player that, really, acts like he's the only one that wants to win.

He had 4 assists and a steal in 6 minutes tonight. Granted it was garbage time, but still..

He penetrates to the basket and kicks it when the help D rotates. That is something we don't have anywhere else on the roster.

I agree. Lin seems like a really solid passer, and a much better penetrating the D than Douglas.

And, also, Lin does not seem content settling for three pointer's 5 feet behind the arc. I like that from him. I bet he'll see some time early in the games during this three game stretch. I'd be shocked otherwise.

:lol:

There is so much uncertainty in Detroit, in regards to who is leading this offense, it's just a horrible thing to watch them play. Even with Ben Gordon out there, each night presents a bunch of inconsistent players that can give you 15-20 in one game, then score five points or so in the next 2-3.

I feel bad for Monroe. He's the only guy worth noting on that team. He's a double-double player that, really, acts like he's the only one that wants to win.

Yeah, Detroit is horrendous and they don't have any talent. Monroe is decent, Knight has some upside, outside of that they have 12 other garbage players.