New York at Boston

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I've supported D'Antoni for years but he might as well turn in his resignation papers now. That last minute of coaching was horrendous. Could be the worst coaching I've ever [expletive]ing seen. Bad coaching + inept group of players = LOSE EVERY GAME

I wanted Melo to pass when he was shooting like a bum [expletive] because he was hurt and wouldn't sit down.. if he's healthy and stroking, he can shoot 50 times for all I care.

Exactly. Well, this team is so bad. Toney Douglas...I can't even state how bad he is. U-S-E-L-E-S-S

And how's Melo's decision making. Perfect example of what I've been saying for weeks. Ya'll want Melo to pass, he passed. No one on this team can hit a god damn shot!!!!!

Melo's passing is only questioned when all stars like Tyson and Amare are getting 3 points a game. He needs to find a balance like Lebron has with passing and scoring. Even with Melo not having the role players that LeBron has he still has to find a way to get them involved to take some pressure off of him. Averaging 4 dimes a game is sad when you have players like Amare and Tyson along side you.

Oh yeah and MD has to get [expletive]ing FIRED!!!!

Yeah, the Knicks are in a very dangerous position...they've had one of the easiest schedules in the league and still have to go 25-18 just to finish .500 for the year. Because the 8th seed is so up in the air, they still have a good shot at that, but all that would mean is getting curb stomped by the Bulls or Heat in the 1st round.

This is ugly and MAJOR changes are needed. I really hope I go online tomorrow and see "Pringles Fired" as the NBA headline...for the Knicks' sake. This is [expletive]ing DISGUSTING, and really a travesty. I actually feel awful for Knicks fans and the city of New York. They spent a decade of god-awful basketball and moves to gut the roster to get a star-studded foundation, and this is the result. Pitiful.