Utah at New York

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Melo strained his groin 5min into the game and won't return. With Amare also out, and Jared "The Caramel Mamba" Jeffries being an apparent focal point on offense (he's had like 5 shot attempts already lol), this could get ugly pretty quickly for the Knicks.

On the bright side, I like what Jeremy Lin is doing out there. It's my first time seeing him get significant minutes, and his passing ability off the PnR has been quite impressive. What I find weird about his game is that while he seems to be a steady, capable ballhandler, it almost looks like he doesn't have control of the ball when he dribbles...like he's slapping at it to dribble like you'd see from a middle schooler. Regardless, he definitely won't make the Knicks a contender, but he should make the offense considerably better.

And lol @ Toney Douglas. 2 shots, 2 airballs.

Awesome man. Really was cool to see Lin do what he did out there. 44 minutes too, led to a lot of those T.O.'s (definitely was exhausted)...

D'antoni's press conference was great if anyone caught it. So glad Lin saved Mike's job. D'Antoni is great. Even if we lost every game with D'Antoni he'd be worth keeping around just for his press conference win or lose. :lol:

Reporter: Who's the bigger story in NY right now? Giants or Lin?

D'Antoni: Giants?

*Pause*

*Reporters laugh*

D'Antoni: HAHAHA, I'd have to stick with the Giants for now.

I was calling for him to play before you big boss #linning

lol we all commented that we would like to see him play with the starters. i agreed with u. don't take credit acting like we knew hew as gonna do this ha

Edited by JYD