San Antonio at Toronto

Real Deal

No matter how many times I watch the Raptors play, I still can't believe that there are guys like Rasual Butler, Anthony Carter and Jamaal Magloire still in the league.

What makes it even worse is that these guys get 4th quarter minutes for Toronto. I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing this happen.

I love Calderon's excited, angry, mean face he makes after a big play.

He really just looks like he is trying to take a gigantic dump.

Clutch turnover by Forbes. Double dribbles on a fastbreak when the Raptors have the numbers. Epic play by Forbes. Him and Butler have done a great job pissing away any chance of winning this game.

• Owner

Nobody took more than eight shots for the Spurs, aside from Parker. Good job, Jose!

Sean, I know you've been a little worried about Jose's offensive production over the last few games, but never fear...he will never disappoint as the matador.

Au contraire my friend.

I'm loving Calderon's offensive production as of late, especially with it coming so close to the All-Star break. If he is able to keep up this kind of play in the Raptors last two games before All-Star Weekend, it will do wonders for his trade value. Toronto is going to beat Charlotte anyways because nobody can out tank that world class battalion, so even if his offensive production leads to a win on Friday I'd be fine. Although, Detroit is a whole different story. That is the Raptors biggest game of the season so far. An absolute must lose.

Who knows, maybe some sucker will see his offensive production, blame his inability to hold anybody he is guarding to less than 30/10 on the Raptors as a team and trade for him after the weekend is over. I highly doubt it, but regardless, his strong offensive play has to be inflating his value a bit and if that means Toronto can get an expiring, 1st, prospect or something like that, it was well worth him nearly stealing 3 games on this homestand.