New Orleans at New York

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Glad the refs didn't bail out Lin on that drive. There was some contact on the play, but Lin was completely out of control on that drive and the only chance he had to do anything was if the refs bailed him out.

It was a nice crossover to get himself into the lane, though.

Def the Hornets playing bad not the Knicks making plays :rolleyes:

No, it was the Hornets playing bad.

Jack throwing the ball 10 feet over Ayon's head for the turnover.

Jack charging out of control at the rim and throwing up a ridiculous circus shot.

Vasquez taking a contested pull up 18 footer with 15 seconds on the clock.

New Orleans giving up offensive rebounds off of a missed free throw.

Giving up wide open looks off of basically no ball movement from the Knicks offense.

There is no reason this game should've even been anywhere near as close as it was considering how shitty the Knicks played.

Tonight sucked, Lin played mediocre overall. He turned it over 9 times, which is just too many...hard to win like that. He did have 26 pts though, so he was still getting to the rim. A few non-foul calls at the end that were shocking to me, plus that B.S. play by Benelli. But even when he did make a nice pass, I feel like the guys never knocked anything down. Novak, Fields & Walker were pretty brutal. I kept saying to myself, man, I wish Melo was out there...man, I wish Smith was playing tonight...

Edited by JYD