New York at Miami

Real Deal

LOL, he's been playing some great D on Lin so far. He can be as cocky as he wants if he keeps playing like this.

Partially why I dislike him, lol. Still, feel like he has this attitude that doesn't suit the player he performs like. And I don't think anyone should be cocky, maybe confident, not arrogant.

These refs have been horrible so far. No call on Chandler, and then a T because he reacted? lol, swallow your [expletive]ing pride, you are a referee. Players > you.

Couple missed ones already too. Horrible. Hate when refs have an outcome in a game.

These refs have been horrible so far. No call on Chandler, and then a T because he reacted? lol, swallow your [expletive]ing pride, you are a referee. Players > you.

Couple missed ones already too. Horrible. Hate when refs have an outcome in a game.

I thought at first that it was a foul, but I don't think Chandler was fouled there after the replays they showed. I understand the "T" on Chandler, but they shouldn't have given one to D'Antoni as well. I hate technical foul calls, but Chandler reacted a little too much.

Partially why I dislike him, lol. Still, feel like he has this attitude that doesn't suit the player he performs like. And I don't think anyone should be cocky, maybe confident, not arrogant.

There is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance lol.

I thought at first that it was a foul, but I don't think Chandler was fouled there after the replays they showed. I understand the "T" on Chandler, but they shouldn't have given one to D'Antoni as well. I hate technical foul calls, but Chandler reacted a little too much.

He was fouled on the arm, grabbed his arm where he was hit, and yelled "call the foul". Technical? Every player is guilty of multiple techs a game, if that's the criteria.

As the announcing crew stated, you're allowed to react. He didn't go overboard. No need for the call.

He was fouled on the arm, grabbed his arm where he was hit, and yelled "call the foul". Technical? Every player is guilty of multiple techs a game, if that's the criteria.

As the announcing crew stated, you're allowed to react. He didn't go overboard. No need for the call.

I'm the last person that likes those calls, but his was more blatant than most players He didn't just react, he reacted right in the refs face looking at him, yelling and grabbing his arm.

Also, the announcing crew didn't seem to have a problem with the technical foul on Chandler.

A few quick notes from the 1st half...

-Lin is going to gift-wrap Miami this game if he keeps turning it over at this rate. Miami left about 8-10pts on the board off finishes they usually make in their sleep, but that will not continue if they keep getting those opportunities. Lin has been frustrated all game with Chalmer's ball pressure and Miami's ultra-quick rotations off the PnR. He needs to be less sloppy with his ballhandling, and make quicker, safer decisions when he's coming off the pick.

-Amare finally impressed me for once this season. He looked confident and aggressive, and was their best offensive player in the first half. Hopefully this game will be a turning point for him, he works hard during the All-Star break and comes out the 2nd half of the year the player we all know he's capable of being.

-Miami needs to start feeding the ball into Wade in the post rather than LeBron. It's one of those few matchups where LeBron doesn't have a huge physical advantage against his opponent, while Wade will be able to get pretty much anything he wants against Fields.

-Joel Anthony was getting killed on the offensive boards. He was terrific defensively, but that is negated when you give your opponent easy putbacks at the rim off offensive rebounds. The Big 3 need to do a better job of crashing the boards and masking Joel's deficiencies, or else this trend will continue all night.

Miami suffocated them in that 3rd, and Wade carried them early, Bosh in the middle and LeBron closed it out. Melo got it going at one point, but without Lin being able to create much off the PnR, the offensive flow just isn't there for the Knicks.

BTW, the parades to the FT line that quarter for both teams really killed this game's flow.