New York at Miami

Real Deal

Pretty much what everyone expected. Heat are best team in NBA, Knicks aren't even close to a top-tier team. Hopefully the team improves with time/practice in the next two weeks.

I think the 2nd unit is continuing to improve...the 1st unit is pretty brutal, Carmelo still looks mediocre and Amare is meh.

It was a boring game for the most part IMO. I never got the feeling it was all that close.

Great game to be at but far from the Heat's best performance lately.

@IllWill I actually did talk shit with a black Knicks fan lmao but I'm not sure if he was a Democrat or not. I have no voice from yelling it was a great atmosphere.

The Big 3 was solid but Bosh was great tonight. 25 and 8 on 65% shooting from the field. He out played Amare big time tonight.

The Knicks have a lot of talent but I'm just not sure they all fit well together. Something off about them IMO. They're going to be a tough out though for anyone.

Oh, and RIP Linsanity...for now.

@IllWill I actually did talk shit with a black Knicks fan lmao but I'm not sure if he was a Democrat or not. I have no voice from yelling it was a great atmosphere.

Wat does that at all have to do with anything ? lmfao you a clown flash