Cleveland at New York

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Baron - Shumpert - J.R. - Novak - Jeffries lineup has been fantastic.

I was just going to say how much I envy the Knicks' 2nd unit.

To say that they provide a spark is an understatement.

..... as BoomDizzle finds J.R. for the reverse dunk.

Funnest game of the year by far. So many highlights, I felt like we were the Heat out there tonight. Down 17 in the 1st half and go on to win by 17.

Everyone looked great, most encouragingly Baron Davis.

Agreed. First half was a nightmare, but outscored CLE 71-42 in the 2nd half...

Baron was terrific, really everyone was with the exception of Amar'e but he wasn't awful by any means.

Although the bench came in and built on the lead, the starters in the beginning of the 3rd period ramped up the energy and got them back into the game (down 12 at half) and then the bench came in and built upon that.

Great team win & looking forward to Sunday when they take on Boston.

Melo 0 turnovers 9-16, encouraging

The way he was curling off screens and going hard to the basket was awesome, vintage Melo. Stroked himself into some jumpers, too. 3 point range is still not there.

Yeah, definitely an encouraging outing. He also didn't stand and hold the ball too long. He's going to do his iso on the wing from time to time, but that's fine. He can't stop the ball from moving and just stand there though. And he didn't do that at all in the 2nd half. Made quick decisions...

Went to this game. In the first half my face was buried in my hands, I was disgusted with the lack of intensity minus Tyson Chandler, and it just looked like we had no shot at winning. But our second unit, especially, Novak, Smith, and B-diddy, played amazing. They were having fun, and playing with intensity. The best part was seeing Tyson, Melo, and A'mare celebrating like 7 year olds on the bench.