Miami at LA Lakers

Real Deal

Flash you gonna act hurt all night? Heat lost, it's ok.. they're still the best team in the NBA. Brush it off.

I'm fine, it took a lot of different factors for them to win. But it doesn't change the fact that Andrew Bynum picking up 0 fouls is ridiculous, especially against an attacking team like us.

Edited by Flash

Then he picked them up late. Even then. 4 fouls between both of them, and Bynum have 0 is a joke.

Who was he going to foul in the post on the Heat? None of their big men even attempt to play offense besides Bosh. When LeBron would drive into the lane, Bynum didn't get out of the way like most people do when LeBron brings a head of steam at them, instead he held his ground and jumped straight up, which is not a foul. He jumped straight up against Wade, and Wade couldn't get around him(the play where he kicked Bynum)

I still don't understand why you wouldn't make the call. What's your logic there?

Just because it's Wade you don't make the call? If it's a foul, which apparently you agree with, you make the call.

Superstar treatment. I believe when you have a superstar like Wade and he makes an athletic attempt like that to knock the ball out of Bynum's hand in the 4th quarter when he has 5 fouls you look the other way. They do it all the time when they let stars travel on offense and bail them out on BS calls, why not choke the whistle to keep Wade in the game there? Let the players play. There should be no way 7 foot 250+ pound Bynum should allow Dwyane Wade to knock that ball out.

Superstar treatment. I believe when you have a superstar like Wade and he makes an athletic attempt like that to knock the ball out of Bynum's hand in the 4th quarter when he has 5 fouls you look the other way. They do it all the time when they let stars travel on offense and bail them out on BS calls, why not choke the whistle to keep Wade in the game there? Let the players play. There should be no way 7 foot 250+ pound Bynum should allow Dwyane Wade to knock that ball out.

^^ LMAO

Lol, aite I get your reasoning... don't agree with it but I get it

I still like the foul call. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you are going to call that foul it should be called whether the player has no fouls or 5 fouls. You shouldn't "let the players play" on some plays and not others.

Also, giving the "5th foul treatment" to only superstars would result in even more inconsistency with calls.

Edited by GUƦU

Spo says D-Wade played with a headache after getting knocked in the head. Chris Palmer . ESPN

+ x + x + x + x + x

There is no superstar treatment in the league bro; that is just romors from people that do no want to accept their favored players commit fouls and or bad basketball plays.

Edited by Art Hues

There is no superstar treatment in the league bro; that is just romors from people that do no want to accept their favored players commit fouls and or bad basketball plays.

lol too lazy to look for videos

You are ignorant if you believe that to be true

You are ignorant if you believe that to be true

As much as I love Melo I can find many instances where is bailed out going to the rim, it just sucks when he starts to count on it and they stop calling it.

lol yeah, there's definitely superstar treatment and calls made, not sure how you can really deny that

Look at the Shumpert dunk yesterday. No way they call that if LeBron threw that down and stared at Garnett.

LOL @ there being no superstar treatment.

Guys like Kobe/LeBron/Wade/Dirk/etc. get calls when people breath on them.

Yeah, and I feel like Melo doesn't get the same treatment. At least not consistently...