New York at Dallas

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

There's a few good games tonight, including college.

But this is obviously the game I'm looking most forward to...

A big one for the Knicks, really need a win with another tough four game stretch going foward (SA, MIL, PHI, CHI)

Doubt we win this, won't get to see it either :(, still I hope, let's go Knicks!

Tough to win on the road, especially out west even as far out as Dallas. Also, the fact we already beat them, they are going to come extra motivated not to lose again...

What a [expletive]ing joke. This team is brutal to watch when they play like this...

It's back to the Pre-Lin days of no ball movement, horrendous shooting from Carmelo Anthony, and Stoudemire making minimal impact.

Credit Novak, Shumpert, and Harrellson for very good games and keeping the Knicks in it.

I love how Davis and Harrellson come out after the Knicks re-gain the lead...doesn't D'antoni realize that Carmelo could not play tonight?

Didn't watch the game but lol Melo was horrible. Stoudemire had little impact? He had like one of his best games tonight stat wise, and dirk was even held to 7/17, #STATHater

Nah, Stoudemire doesn't ever come up with baskets when the need it. He missed so many key shots when they needed a bucket. I'm not even a STAT hater, he's one of my favorite players, has been for a while. It was 26 garbage points. He still misses too many shots inside and can not seem to hit that jumper. He was far from the main problem, believe me, I don't think that, if he plays like that every night we'd be fine, but he needs to step up on the glass and hit the shots when they can't score. That's what you need from your stars...when your team is in a god damn drought, step up. Dirk did it last night...Knicks went on 15-0 run...Dirk immediately answers hitting big FT's and tough shots.

Melo is a straight bum, at least Amar'e went out there with some fire and played hard. He did his part.

Yeah. Melo was really a joke last night. I still can't believe he was talking to Shawn Marion and threw that inbounds pass directly to a Dallas player.