New York at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Haha no idea, I wonder if the Knicks recalled Jordan from the D-League yet.. if so, probably him.

i think they did. he has to be the most uncoordinated mo fo I've seen in the NBA this year

Edited by JYD

I thought Melo got fouled on that last attempt of the 1st. He has gotten no calls this year at all.

Amar'e has been getting no calls all year even worse, he gets fouled blatantly about once or twice a game.

Amar'e has been getting no calls all year even worse, he gets fouled blatantly about once or twice a game.

I mean, I hate playing the "cry about the refs" game.. but it's bad. Tyson gets the most blatant mistreatment without question..

Can't watch the game, still in Hawaii. Looks like Parker is playing well from the box score though

Parker has been taking screens and blowing right by Amar'e, who barely moves to try and stop him. He's had an unabated lane to the basket about 5 times, lol. Too fast. Then guys are going under screens and he's too wet.

Knicks defense without Chandler and Jeffries is hilarious

Yeah and their offense with Stoudemire and Anthony is pure comedy as well

Carmelo Anthony is either injured, or he was the most overrated player of all time in Denver...