LeBron clears the air

"I never told anyone to confiscate any tapes. Nike has a no videotape policy at pick-up games. They've always done that. Now that LeBron is involved, it's blown up. It's a play that happens in basketball all the time. You can go on YouTube and see me being dunked on by a lot of guys. I like to call myself a shot blocker and [getting dunked on] tends to happen. Jordan Crawford is going to be a good basketball player ..."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-breaks-silence-on-Dunkgate-hands?urn=nba,181361#remaining-content

He's still gonna get [expletive] though. He's becoming hated like Kobe was awhile ago unfortunately.

Proud to see he's trying to gain some respect back.

What a joke Lebron being hated like Kobe :lol:. No way Kobe is probably the most hated guy in the league HANDS DOWN.

He's still gonna get [expletive] though. He's becoming hated like Kobe was awhile ago unfortunately.

Proud to see he's trying to gain some respect back.

If LeBron wants to start getting hated like Kobe he's going to have to pull out some bigger stuff: like raping a chick.

This video tape dunking has gotten way out of control.

If LeBron wants to start getting hated like Kobe he's going to have to pull out some bigger stuff: like raping a chick.

This video tape dunking has gotten way out of control.

LMAO

And no this has gotten way out of hand, if this tape was released the day he got dunked on it would have been a one day thing and it would have got passed over. But with this being put off for so long, and just now coming out yes this deserves to be blown up.

I must say though with him finally coming out an taking about this it did help his image a little bit.

What a joke Lebron being hated like Kobe :lol: . No way Kobe is probably the most hated guy in the league HANDS DOWN.

Nah dude not anymore hes not. Sure there are some Kobe haters out there, but Kobe is also loved everywhere. Hes probably the most popular player in China (maybe 2nd to Yao). Kobe draws a sell out crowd everywhere he goes (although Lebron probably does as well), but Kobe actually gets MVP chants in every arena he goes to. He got MVP chants in BOSTON LOL. He also got MVP chants in MS Garden, dont recall anyone else getting that kind of treatment. Kobe used to be the most hated player but now he might be the most loved overall, still got some hardcore haters though but that will never change.