Which Trio Is Better?

Warren2ThaG

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Billups-Melo-Nene

I'm not sold on Toronto's three at all

CP3, West, and Okafor look decent, too bad West and Okafor are both power forwards

Okafor is five pounds heavier than Nené yet one inch shorter; I think he will be fine at center.

Though as for this poll it's too early to tell how all these guys will gel.

Edited by Ya Dig!

David West can play the SF position too though, he's big but has nice touch. That said, Okafor is our center, and of the 3 I think that the Hornets have the best trio.

CP3 is the best PG there by miles.

Bosh, West, and Hedo are all about equal. Bosh is probably the best, although West is a double double machine and a very good scorer, Hedo is the best passer.

Melo is the best scorer there, but Nene is the weekest link of the 9 guys IMO.

Hornets, then Nuggets, then Raptors.

Nice poll Danny.

Billups-Melo-Nene

Billups brings good stability to the pg spot, he is clutch in critical situations and is a really good defender.

Melo is the best scorer of the group and when he puts his mind to it he is a pretty good defender. And last but not least Nene is a really underrated defender, not much of a scorer but a good role player. Overall the team is easily the best defensive unit imo, and they have the good scoring capabilities (the Raptors having a slight advantage over them).

Edited by Confidence

Billups-Melo-Nene. Not only in terms of ability, but of those choices, they're the only trio that has actually played together and proven to be successful. There's no way to tell how Hedo will operate in Toronto or how Okafor will work in New Orleans.

^^Winner.

But Yeha I would pick billups, Melo, and Nene. I feel like Billups can be one of the best PG in this league, and out play Paul. Carmelo is just an amazing scorer. Just those two, I would pick over those guys. Nene I do not care for.

• 2 weeks later...