Orlando at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Knicks have the potential to beat any team in the East imo. The Magic meanwhile, have had too many games where they get blown out. Specifically pointing to that Chicago game at home last week, along with tonight. Not a good sign. Could be a first round out.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Damn man that was awesome to watch. Especially that third quarter (which NYK has struggled all season ironically).

Shumpert was incredible. I think my iPhone background I made really was the inspiration. clearly. Lol

Melo also probably played his best game of the year.. extremely efficient, played with fire, and shot over 50% for the first time in a while. He's been playing hard on defense, too. Featuring him in the post is the best thing anyone's done with him all year.

Melo also probably played his best game of the year.. extremely efficient, played with fire, and shot over 50% for the first time in a while. He's been playing hard on defense, too. Featuring him in the post is the best thing anyone's done with him all year.

yup, absolutely.

moved the ball well when the double came too...didn't force. did exactly what the fans want out of him. no one minds the ISO if he's going to make quick decisions.

first time over .500 since we were 1-0? I thinkk...

lol I was thinking the same thing about the Shump iPhone background, dude played out of his mind tonight, if he gets that 3 point shot down he's gonna be one hell of a player because he's already a problem off the dribble. Loved Melo tonight although I hate to be that guy, he was going up against Q Rich, Hedo, and Earl Clark, still looked like classic Melo, I love his one dribble pull up I don't think I've seen anyone do as good as he does. Great win, 2.5 out the division. Not going to get ahead of ourselves though, long way to go, play defense like we did tonight tho and we might just be able to survive without Amar'e.

lol I was thinking the same thing about the Shump iPhone background, dude played out of his mind tonight, if he gets that 3 point shot down he's gonna be one hell of a player because he's already a problem off the dribble. Loved Melo tonight although I hate to be that guy, he was going up against Q Rich, Hedo, and Earl Clark, still looked like classic Melo, I love his one dribble pull up I don't think I've seen anyone do as good as he does. Great win, 2.5 out the division. Not going to get ahead of ourselves though, long way to go, play defense like we did tonight tho and we might just be able to survive without Amar'e.

Agreed.

When Melo is hitting the jumper he's pretty much unstoppable. He has such a quick release it's crazy

Shumpert has good shooting form/mechanics, it's just a matter of shots and practice, I think. We have to remember how young he is, he's 21 with no summer league or real training camp, either.

Fields on the other hand, can someone remember the last time he made a shot outside of 10 feet? I honestly can't. His shooting has been god awful this year. From the Free Throw line, too.

We have 1 play for fields but it works like every team, when he cuts baseline and Melo hits him under the rim lol

Yeah, that was nice. Fields is still a very useful player. Rebounds well, and always plays hard and solid defense. Not a great defender, but I liked how Dan Shulman described him last night..."An NBA glue guy." Good team player that is young but plays like a veteran. I really have no problem with him, he'd just be a 14/7 guy if he could shoot. Lol.