Do you Pee in Public?

Mike Hawk

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL Y the F not.

How long have you lived in Portland?

Ever visit those places?

I don't live in Portland, I'm in Oregon though. Yeah, visited Seaside. Been by Cannon Beach but never actually spent time there, is it worth it?

Gotta love Seaside and daylight urinators though. :lol:

I don't live in Portland, I'm in Oregon though. Yeah, visited Seaside. Been by Cannon Beach but never actually spent time there, is it worth it?

Gotta love Seaside and daylight urinators though. :lol:

Cannon Beach is more laid back. I just visited it this past weekend.

Seaside seems to be the place where all the action is at, But Cannon Beach is pretty nice 2.

I cant belive you went by it but didnt visit it lol.

• Like 1

Cannon Beach is more laid back. I just visited it this past weekend.

Seaside seems to be the place where all the action is at, But Cannon Beach is pretty nice 2.

I cant belive you went by it but didnt visit it lol.

:(

I had no idea lol. I might go to college at Portland State, and if I do I'll definitely check it out. Other than that idk if I'll be up there again this year. I might before summer's over, idk though. If I do I'll be sure to piss all over.

:(

I had no idea lol. I might go to college at Portland State, and if I do I'll definitely check it out. Other than that idk if I'll be up there again this year. I might before summer's over, idk though. If I do I'll be sure to piss all over.

If you walk far enough. there is a rock you can climb, and behind that rock, No One can see you.

:)

• Like 1

I..... don't? I think I did a few times when I was working out at my school on a weekend, and no one was there. If they were, I used a porto-john. I do occasionally at the beach but I'm waist deep in water so no one can tell.

So... in general I don't pee in public and make sure people can see me... lol

If I need too, I will.

I remember one time, I was at the beach camping. Well, I had to take a dump and there weren't any places to go (we were camping at a camp site but walked to the beach)...so I swam way away from we were swimming....yeah, it's exactly what you're thinking. :)