New York at Orlando

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

I dunno if someone tried messing with Landry's shot this year, but he is so [expletive]ing uncomfortable with his shot, especially his free throws this year..

I'm telling you, hack-a-landry, it's coming...lol

I think Douglas sitting out helped him A LOT. I think that shoulder was giving him major problems early on. You could just tell. Even the past few games wasn't playing real well but you could see him coming on.

Not too excited over this win. Magic clearly quit and are a complete joke. Lost a lot of respect for Howard today and tonight. Dude is a C-L-O-W-N.

Marc Berman

There isn't a person you want to root for more than Toney Douglas, who has seen lots of losing here and kept quiet during Linsanity, didn't say a peep when D'Antoni made that cutting comment in Dallas that he is only player who knows his role. TD is back - 15 points, 6 assists, 7 of 12 shooting and Woodson said whole locker room was thrilled for him. When he was surrounded by reporters for first time since late January, players chanted "TD.'' Good things happen to those who wait.

Howard quit on his team tonight...not sure if he did it because he was pissed at SVG or the organization, but the bigger picture was that he quit on his TEAM.

In 3 games this year he's scored just 28 points vs the Knicks, Chandler gives him fits...

Alan Hahn

No question Dwight (8 pts, 8 rebs, 5 TOs) was distracted tonight, but Tyson's mastery in defending him isn't an isolated incident. On 3/28, Tyson held DH12 to 12 pts, 5 rebs. Back in Jan., Dwight had just 8 pts, 10 rebs vs Knicks. Tyson's stats aren't gaudy, but he certainly deserves D-POY votes for what he means to the Knicks defense.

• Owner

Howard has been lackluster all season long against guys like that, not really playing that hard against good teams (or good defensive players), at least not consistently.

You guys do realize just how amazing Chandler was last year, right? Do you remember the game that Dwight Howard absolutely murdered him in? He dropped 26/23 on Chandler, basically manhandling him the entire game, then turned around three weeks later and gave him 23/13 while nursing an injury.

Dwight doesn't have problems with Tyson Chandler. This season has been weird for him. He doesn't give a damn, just like he didn't tonight...and you could tell by the way he was playing, without looking at the box score.

Kurt Helin

The SVG/Howard drama not why Magic struggle with Knicks, It's Tyson Chandler playing Howard man-up, allowing guys to stay home on shooters.

Sekou Smith

Tyson Chandler is one of the few bigs in the league that doesn't allow Dwight to bully him. That double foul call was junk.

I tried to get a Chandler jersey-shirt a few weeks ago, but they didn't have any. I'm going to check again soon, he is my dude.