New York at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

J.R. Shump and Melo were clutch as [expletive] offensively. Even Novak hit some timely shots and Big FT's. Chandlers defense was incredible.

The 2nd unit is a huge concern right now. We get nothing out of these guys right now!

Baron Davis is equally as brutal at starting PG. Sweet Jesus bring back Jeremy Lin!!!

But, regardless, big win, we'll take it at this point. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by JYD

What a [expletive]ing W against the Bucks and the Refs. HUGE 3 by J.R. down the stretch, and Chandler with great help defense on the final two 3's from the Bucks. Great game from Melo. Gritty.

Didn't get to watch but my friend said "if you watch these highlights this game could have been the worst officiated game in history" "its insane bro idk what it is but he [Melo] doesn't get any calls any you should see the calls mike dunleavy and monta are getting bro....utterly ridiculous"

Anyway we were down by 8 in the 4th battled back got the W with defense. Good job, Baron Davis is [expletive]ing garbage, there almost comes a time where you just have to cut your losses and do what you can without a PG...at least we get better defense with Baron not in there...

Didn't get to watch but my friend said "if you watch these highlights this game could have been the worst officiated game in history" "its insane bro idk what it is but he [Melo] doesn't get any calls any you should see the calls mike dunleavy and monta are getting bro....utterly ridiculous"

Anyway we were down by 8 in the 4th battled back got the W with defense. Good job, Baron Davis is [expletive]ing garbage, there almost comes a time where you just have to cut your losses and do what you can without a PG...at least we get better defense with Baron not in there...

That's how the entire 4th quarter was played. I don't recall Baron in the 4th.

Davis has his flashes of being good still, which is what makes it so frustrating. He hurt his neck diving for a loose ball in the game AT Chicago, so he was banged up going into the Milwaukee game.

When Bibby and Douglas are in it's even worse, especially Douglas. The guy just doesn't have it. Plain and simple.

The Knicks are eventually going to go almost exclusively to the Shumpert/Smith/Novak/Melo/Chandler look to finish a lot of games, with Novak and Fields making offensive/defensive subs. Fields was brilliant last night, I thought, and Woodson still elected to go with JR over Fields.

Oh, and the officiating was pretty brutal. There were bad calls that went both ways, but I'd say most of the poor calls went the Bucks way.

Edited by JYD

Good thing or we may not win that game

Well, I like JR a lot too, his shooting has been awful but I think his shot selection has been great. I'm still confident he'll start knocking them down more consistently. He also hit some big shots in OT vs. Chicago the other day that went someone unnoticed.

Fields need to learn how to shoot 3's he kills the offense with his lack of 3 point shooting, especially because Shumpert can't hit 3's neither, When you have a line up like Baron-Shumpert-Fields-Melo-Chandler in, nobody on the court is really a reliable 3 point shooter, obviously 4 of them can hit them, but they if are all missing, team is [expletive]ed.