Boston at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Celtics are resting Ray Allen, but we've done a decent job at stopping him all season, plus they will probably prefer Avery Bradley on JR Smith. Should be a good one, we've played 3 classic games so far this season, and even more classics last season.

Wow didn't get to watch but great win really looks like Melo is doing a great job at beating his man 1 on 1 and then passing it when the extra man came. It's funny it's what D'antoni wanted him to do all along and he has only started to do it consistently now. If only we had a PG. However if Melo can get how to run this offense down before playoffs we can play mainly Shumpert at PG when Melo is in. Great win.

This is why I keep saying NY will take out Chicago in a series. You can count on one game like this from JJ/Novak an Chicago doesn't score enough to stay with that, at least without a 100% Rose.

This is why I keep saying NY will take out Chicago in a series. You can count on one game like this from JJ/Novak an Chicago doesn't score enough to stay with that, at least without a 100% Rose.

Chicago's defense is FAR better than Boston's. Last night, Boston was awful defensively. Their perimeter defense was hilarious at times. I was loving it as a Knicks fan. They gave JR and Novak so many wide open looks. :lol:

The last two times the Knicks played Chicago Novak barely got off a shot from what I remember, and JR Smith's shots were almost all tough...