NBA League Pass Free Trial

Lkr

What do you mean? Neither game was nationally televised.

Bulls/Warriors was available on LP with the Warriors telecast, I watched it last night. Most games give you the home/road telecasts, but the Bulls game was on WGN America, which is considered a national broadcast iirc. The Lakers were on NBATV, which is a national broadcast. Some cable companies like Comcast are always squished for bandwidth so not all markets will have all NBA LP channels.

Edited by Lkr

League Pass is cool but I'd only get it if I move and don't get MSG for the Knick games. Enough basketball on ESPN, TNT & ABC to not need the League Pass IMO.

Also, with the league pass, does it come in HD? Because I was watching the MIL-MIN game last night on the LP channels and it was not in HD. Horrible picture.

League Pass is cool but I'd only get it if I move and don't get MSG for the Knick games. Enough basketball on ESPN, TNT & ABC to not need the League Pass IMO.

Also, with the league pass, does it come in HD? Because I was watching the MIL-MIN game last night on the LP channels and it was not in HD. Horrible picture.

you have to put on the HD channel

I couldn't survive without LP. I haven't missed a Spurs game in 5 years (when I first got it) and would hang myself if I had to watch the Heat/Lakers on TNT/ESPN all the time. I live in AZ and watching the Suns every game is depressing lol. LP also allows me to watch a lot of teams that don't get airtime (Timberwolves, Raptors,Bobcats etc)