So...what did you get, and give, for Christmas?

Real Deal

• Owner

I'm now 28 years old, so I've been giving more than I usually get...but I did get some pretty nice things this year.

http://i43.tinypic.com/28k53zq.jpg

Decided to wait for the lockout to end before getting 2K12 (no rooks), but as you can see, I didn't have to buy it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/34xjblh.jpg

That dark "something" to the left of the Nike sweats would be my PS3 controller docking system.

http://i42.tinypic.com/nfhf2p.jpg

Sick Kobe gear.

-------

As for what my girlfriend and I bought everyone else...

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/388901_2426681304855_1186200095_32191604_1127972173_n.jpg

My brother's games, for his new PS3...and my girl bought him the same HDMI DVD player you saw in one of the pictures above.

Don't have pictures of anything else, but we purchased perfume, two dress shirts, and earrings for my mom. Gave my dad a gator grip wrench, a halogen work light, house shoes, and a Nike coat.

Girlfriend and I bought ourselves a Christmas gift...a 42" Vizio we spent around $600 on, and got her a 2006 Grand Prix in mint condition.

Now if only the Lakers had won. <_>

Red Dead Redemption is crack. Been playing that every chance I get since we got it yesterday. All the gifts I gave this year were video games.

Dad - Delta Force 10 Year Anniversary Edition

Mom - Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Brother - Gears of War 3

Brother - Starfox 3DS

I got the last two Assassin's Creed games, and Skyrim. Played a little bit of Skyrim, but I haven't touched the others yet because I can't put down Red Dead. :lol:

Was able to get my dad 2 tickets to the Chisfs/Broncos game to see who goes to the playoffs. Bought it during like week 12 for $75 each ticket.. look now and the same section, shittier row is $313 per ticket. Got a nice little steal there

Got my mom $15 iTunes card, some really nice slippers, and a printer/scanner

I got my new phone (galaxy nexus), and a ton of gift cards from best buy, gnc, iTunes, nike, and an xbox live card

pretty solid on both ends IMO

Gave my mom a new monitor for her computer and new coffee machine, gave my gramps and cousin each 50 dollar gift cards, got my sister 2 new Wii games, and my nephew some wrestling action figures.

I got a new Oregon Ducks jacket, gift cards, cash, a Kingdom Hearts II shirt, Juno, candy, food....

I mainly care about Christmas for my younger sister, as long as she has a great Christmas, my Christmas is always good.

I gave a lot of shit, but here's a few of the things I got

-New Peacoat

-Three thermal shirts

-Polo zip up hoodie

-Nike basketball shorts

-150$ cash

-NBA 2K12 (ps3)

-Under Armour cold gear

Shit I think that's it. Probably leaving something out. O wel

I had an amazing Christmas this year.

Jordan hoodie

UNC fleece jacket

UNC Jordan sweatpants

Air-Jordan t-shirt

UNC-Chapel Hill t-shirt

3 new pair of Jordan shorts

Pair of Jordan socks

Nike hoodie

2 Young and Reckless t-shirts

Cleveland Indians fitted hat

Cleveland Indians drawstring backpack

A tub of Muscle Phram Assault

$30 Foot Locker gift card

$150 cash

Then to top it off I won 4 Cavs tickets in a Twitter contest. :dribble:

Got myself a 40" Sony Bravia LED + Sony Blu ray for $400 on eBay which is a total steal. I got cinema card from brother, perfrume from sis, and good luck wealth cat statue from other sis.

Gave: Blu-ray to my brother.

Logitech speaker to sis.

Books to other sister/ bro in law/ their daughter.

Chocs + shoes to mom.

:)