Most Exciting Team to Watch

TheNotoriousBANG

http://thedailyheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lebron-wade-bosh-070910jpg-5bf8dac376b0d4bc_large1.jpg

They lack the SWAG

And last party we had, they shut down Prive

(Ain’t that where the Heat play?) Yep! [expletive]as hate ballas these days.) Yep!)

Ain’t that like Lebron James? (Ain’t that just like D. Wade? Wait)

http://thedailyheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lebron-wade-bosh-070910jpg-5bf8dac376b0d4bc_large1.jpg

They lack the SWAG

And last party we had, they shut down Prive

(Ain’t that where the Heat play?) Yep! [expletive]as hate ballas these days.) Yep!)

Ain’t that like Lebron James? (Ain’t that just like D. Wade? Wait)

i don't even know wtf you were trying to say with that

i don't even know wtf you were trying to say with that

i'm saying heat players are A - list stars and more people would rather watch them

Wade is dating Gabrielle Union who is 10000 times better than Melo's chick LaLa

LBJ is boys with Jay Z

they got all the rappers coming to Heat games and anyone thats important

I'm sure the majority of the population would rather watch lebron and wade over Melo anyday

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/236/525099961_9e9932556e_z.jpg

Wade is dating Gabrielle Union who is 10000 times better than Melo's chick LaLa

I'm sure the majority of the population would rather watch lebron and wade over Melo anyday

You are taking my statement seriously.. I was merely making fun of you for writing "exiting" multiple times, where you meant to say "exciting". Exiting means leaving a place.. as the Knicks left the playoffs in swift fashion last season. I was being (sort of) punny.

Heat are looking incredible with James and Wade in the post and possible ROTY contender that Flash was talking about before the season. But I can't really get excited for a non Laker team that's a favorite for the title.

An exciting team that I may follow this season is Golden State. It's looking like Lee is getting more comfortable with the team, and Brandon Rush may be a good fit. That along with the team's plethora of scorers and shooters with defense, this team looks fun. Also, you can't really hate on a Mark Jackson team. I wish that guy the best.

The Heat really are just swagged out this year. Like tonight when Bosh blocked Maggette and LeBron with 1 foot in falling out of bounds throws it 70 feet to Wade for a dunk..what other team does that lol. Then you got Wade hitting a game winner and him and LeBron doing the Cam Newton celebration in front of him with him loving it. Too much swag. I'd say the Clippers would be number 2 though. Gotta respect Lob City.

The Sixers are a really fun team to watch that people don't seem to recognize.

They play with tonnes of energy, are very well coached, play well defensively, are incredibly versatile and are always looking to run.

The versatility on the team with the likes of Iguodala, Holliday, Turner and Young makes them able to throw plenty of different looks at the defense. Iggy and Turner's great rebounding from the wing allows them to really get out and push the ball, much like what Kidd did for the Nets during his days there. Guys like Lou Williams are always fun to watch when they are on their game as well.

They probably aren't the most exciting team in the league, but they are definitely one of my favourite teams to watch.

The Thunder...from Durant's talent to Westbrook's dunks to Ibaka's blocks to Harden's shooting to the physicality of Collison and Perkins, this team is extremely fun to watch. The Westbrook/Durant drama, fake or not, makes it more exciting.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

The Thunder...from Durant's talent to Westbrook's dunks to Ibaka's blocks to Harden's shooting to the physicality of Collison and Perkins, this team is extremely fun to watch. The Westbrook/Durant drama, fake or not, makes it more exciting.

You find Russell Westbrook spazzing out on a basketball court fun? Durant and Harden are the only fun things about them right now.

The Sixers are a really fun team to watch that people don't seem to recognize.

They play with tonnes of energy, are very well coached, play well defensively, are incredibly versatile and are always looking to run.

The versatility on the team with the likes of Iguodala, Holliday, Turner and Young makes them able to throw plenty of different looks at the defense. Iggy and Turner's great rebounding from the wing allows them to really get out and push the ball, much like what Kidd did for the Nets during his days there. Guys like Lou Williams are always fun to watch when they are on their game as well.

They probably aren't the most exciting team in the league, but they are definitely one of my favourite teams to watch.

<3

• Owner

You find Russell Westbrook spazzing out on a basketball court fun? Durant and Harden are the only fun things about them right now.

Did you happen to see the last 2-3 minutes of the Thunder/Mavs? Westbrook played up to the level of Durant, had more points in that that two minutes than he did the rest of the game.

If we're going by that logic, really, the only fun thing to watch in Miami is the duo, and shades of Norris Cole (and only because he's doing good as a rookie). The remaining players on the roster, including Bosh, aren't that exciting (with the exception of Bosh's one dunk the other night, which may have been the best he's ever had in a Heat jersey).

The most exciting teams to watch have a mix of high-flying, young and old, superstars and role players, that can get up and down the court fast, run the break, OR play in a half court set. Miami and OKC will fit that category best.

However, I'm also interested in storylines and X's and O's...and teams like the Lakers are exciting, for me personally. Everyone has been bored with the Spurs forever now, but I actually like watching them run their slow half court offense, lock up teams on D, and perform in the clutch (although I despise the team).