What do you do with Westbrook?

You can base it off four games this year, or the playoffs last year in which Westbrook displayed careless basketball and showed his talent does not mesh with Durant as well as we thought it would earlier in the season. We have witnessed his flaws as a point guard, he cannot initiate an offense like a traditional PG would. It's his 4th season in the league, yet he has not developed a good sense in where his teammates are, or their tendencies on the court.

Steve Kerr said it best in the telecast last night against the Mavericks, "the honeymoon is over." There's no denying what Westbrook brings to the Thunder, he's explosive, takes the pressure off Durant on the offensive end, has shown a willingness to defend (although he's not quite there yet), and is a terrific rebounder at his position. But he still hasn't taken that final step into becoming a great PG.

On the other end of the spectrum, this is a team that is currently 4-0, is coming off a western conference finals appearance, and has won 50 games in back to back seasons. Are the Thunder ready to make this monumental move at the risk of losing chemistry between teammates? OKC is a model franchise for many rebuilding teams, they have one of the youngest rosters in the league with an array of quality talent that has an unlimited amount of potential.

The question remains, can this Thunder team win without a true facilitator on offense, or should it make a few moves? The elite teams in history have shown the ability to mask certain flaws of a teammate while winning, can the Thunder?

I never said they should trade him. I personally think he and Durant can work; Westbrook just needs to drastically stop turning the ball over . Superstars argue with each other all the time but that does not mean they can not co-exist on the court.

Edited by Art

I never said they should trade him. I personally think he and Durant can work; Westbrook just needs to stop turning the ball over drastically. Superstars argue with each other all the time but that does not mean they can not co-exist on the court.

Then what was that wack trade you posted? Lol