LeBron is getting married

Flash

thats the best he can get #lol

Seen her in person, she's actually prettier than in pictures but I agree I'm sure LeBron James could've pulled something better. Hopefully she doesn't do him like Wade's HS sweetheart did. Crazy bitch.

Seen her in person, she's actually prettier than in pictures but I agree I'm sure LeBron James could've pulled something better. Hopefully she doesn't do him like Wade's HS sweetheart did. Crazy bitch.

Word. It's all good. Whatever makes him happy, not like i truly give a [expletive] haha

You sound like one of those people that watches "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

Good to hear. You would think that with all the shit he gets he would also be able to get any girl he wants, but he has been with this girl forever.

I'm sure he has gotten any girl he wants. Let's not be naive.