Divisionals: New Orleans at San Francisco

Real Deal

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 yards is not half the field...

mb 18 yards...

They left soft spots for Gore to gobble up years, gave Davis a soft spot which allowed him to turn upfield.. if you want to address my point, it'd be the soft prevent defense teams use when they have a small lead with little time left. Did I overstate with "half the field"? Yup. Is 18 "gimme" yards on a final drive a big chunk? Yup.

Saints lost because they aren't nearly the same team on the road as they are in the Superdome. I think GB is a much tougher matchup for SF than NY is or than NO was.

We just need to take care of business tomorrow.

Edited by Flash

This game was insane. I thought for sure the game was done after Brees hit Graham for the long touchdown. But after Smith hit Davis for that pass that led them into field goal range, I was like "Ok looks like we're going to overtime now". I thought OT was a sure thing because of Akers' ability to hit nearly every field goal that he attempts, and I thought the 49ers were going to play it conservative.

Well they proved me wrong, this is definitely a turning point in Alex Smith's career

A win is a win buddy. Aren't you surprised that we "kept" up with the Saints though? Lmao...I love haters

Did you even watch the game? Besides the final few minutes, the $(ers offense couldn't do shit even when gift wrapped the ball on the Saints goal line. Do you think you could get away with those mistakes against teams that can actually play outdoors?

Did you even watch the game? Besides the final few minutes, the $(ers offense couldn't do shit even when gift wrapped the ball on the Saints goal line. Do you think you could get away with those mistakes against teams that can actually play outdoors?

When it matters most.

Yes buddy. I watched the game from start to finish. No shit we didn't take advantage of all our oppurtunities, why do you think I said that we deserved to lose this game? But we responded when it mattered most so it doesn't matter what happened earlier in the game. We won. And are you really going to blame the loss cuz the Saints are playing outdoor? Lmaoooo please come with a better excuse next time.

Yes buddy. I watched the game from start to finish. No shit we didn't take advantage of all our oppurtunities, why do you think I said that we deserved to lose this game? But we responded when it mattered most so it doesn't matter what happened earlier in the game. We won. And are you really going to blame the loss cuz the Saints are playing outdoor? Lmaoooo please come with a better excuse next time.

I'm not making any excuses, I'm pointing out that the Saints don't perform well outdoors. If you try to dispute this, you are just as stupid as the posts you make indicate. If you play at Lambeau or home against the Giants, teams that put up big numbers out doors, you will be in for a surprise. Especially if you play against Rodgers, someone who doesn't gamble as often as Brees does in the passing game.

The final few minutes won't matter if a team is up 42-0, so the final minutes aren't the most important time. The $(ers could have put the game away early, but they aren't good enough to do that

Edited by Lkr

I'm not making any excuses, I'm pointing out that the Saints don't perform well outdoors. If you try to dispute this, you are just as stupid as the posts you make indicate. If you play at Lambeau or home against the Giants, teams that put up big numbers out doors, you will be in for a surprise. Especially if you play against Rodgers, someone who doesn't gamble as often as Brees does in the passing game.

The final few minutes won't matter if a team is up 42-0, so the final minutes aren't the most important time. The $(ers could have put the game away early, but they aren't good enough to do that

Hahaha I think everyone knows that Brees doesn't play as well outdoors, doesn't matter cuz it's the playoffs. Saints knew they would have to go on the road at one point or another. That example of the final minutes not being important time is beyond horrible but expected from you.

Hahaha I think everyone knows that Brees doesn't play as well outdoors, doesn't matter cuz it's the playoffs. Saints knew they would have to go on the road at one point or another. That example of the final minutes not being important time is beyond horrible but expected from you.

So you admit that he isn't as good outdoors, but then claim that doesn't matter? Is that really how [expletive]ing stupid you are? Of course that matters. My example for the final minutes is perfect. The final minutes would not have mattered in this game if the $(ers offense wasn't so goddamn bad. If SF turned the ball over 5 times against ANY playoff team, the game would have been over in ten minutes. If NO turned the ball over 5 times against any other team with the same spot, the game would have been over in ten minutes. Yes, the 49ers have a good defense. They aren't a championship team though.

• Like 1