Divisionals: NY Giants at Green Bay

Real Deal

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^Stay classy?

We get it, you won and Michael Bolley is apparently mentally incapable of having his own celebration.

lol he is a ho, just gotta deal it, football will be over soon and the Nets are what, 3-10? lol Edited by Z True Long Island Story

^^Stay classy?

We get it, you won and Michael Bolley is apparently mentally incapable of having his own celebration.

*Boley

And that wasn't directed towards you or Lkr... just the man who claimed he wasn't worried.

It's cool though.

• Like 1

You're the transvestite prostitute that Danny Bonaduce beat and robbed. And you're fat.

Seriously, stop with the random insults.

lol @ you trying to defend guru who randomly insults me all the time and was trollin in this thread smh

• Owner

that was the patriots game....

Right, but I was making the comparison between the undefeated Pats and the "should have been undefeated" Packers (Chefs were lucky), and how I figured this game would end the way it did for the Pats.

Right, but I was making the comparison between the undefeated Pats and the "should have been undefeated" Packers (Chefs were lucky), and how I figured this game would end the way it did for the Pats.

Pretty funny how we had a hail mary 'helmet catch' in this game too.