Do you like where you live?

Warren2ThaG

Ballymoney, County Antrim in Northern Ireland. It's a pretty small town, about 18'000 people I think. The only chain we have in our town is Tesco and a Subway. Although currently I live in Leeds in England during term terms as I go to University there. I love my hometown, but it's always nice to spend some time in the bigger city. Want to visit New York in the future definitely though..and maybe live in Australia when I finish my degree!

Reno,NV and I hate where I live. I'll probably be out of here soon to be honest. ^^^ Preferably to somewhere in Oregon. How far is gresham from Portland?

Not far at all depending on where you're at. From where I live to the Rose Garden, it's about a a half hour drive. If you do move to Oregon, I'd definitely say either Portland or Gresham.

I like Miami, but I feel that if I were to live in one place for so long I would love to go away to another place.

My one vacation I took out of Florida in 09 made me realize that living in Miami is like living on another planet.

Edited by SRV

Not far at all depending on where you're at. From where I live to the Rose Garden, it's about a a half hour drive. If you do move to Oregon, I'd definitely say either Portland or Gresham.

Yeah that's what I was thinking is moving to Portland. I've never really heard anyone, that lived there, say they hated it or that they didn't like it there. Plus I really dig the weather and all the greenery. And the blazers being my team doesn't hurt the cause either. I'm sure I'll catch plenty of heat being a niner fan there though. Lol.

Tigard and Beaverton is way better, Sherwood too.

Madrid, Spain.

Pretty big city but I love it here. The climate is outstanding, it's an old city with many beautiful buildings with tons of history in it. Many museums and also a countless list of things to do in your free time: good food, 3 basketball teams, 4 soccer teams...

The only thing we don't have is a beach. Besides that, there really isn't anything I can think of I'd like to have in a city where I live.

Reno,NV and I hate where I live. I'll probably be out of here soon to be honest. ^^^ Preferably to somewhere in Oregon. How far is gresham from Portland?

Agreed. There isn't a whole lot going on in Reno. Weather sucks, nightlife is mediocre, and quite honestly there arent many attractions close by. Unless you enjoy snowboarding/skiing or gambling, then this definitely isn't the place for you. I want to move to So Cal so baddddd.

Madrid, Spain.

Pretty big city but I love it here. The climate is outstanding, it's an old city with many beautiful buildings with tons of history in it. Many museums and also a countless list of things to do in your free time: good food, 3 basketball teams, 4 soccer teams...

The only thing we don't have is a beach. Besides that, there really isn't anything I can think of I'd like to have in a city where I live.

Spain seems awesome. I wanna check out Ibiza sometime.

Spain is great, I went when I was like 9 and its a completely different lifestyle. Also, topless beaches. Had a girl with HUGE knockers go topless in front of me and I could care less at the time lol

Agreed. There isn't a whole lot going on in Reno. Weather sucks, nightlife is mediocre, and quite honestly there arent many attractions close by. Unless you enjoy snowboarding/skiing or gambling, then this definitely isn't the place for you. I want to move to So Cal so baddddd.

Let's go. We'll be roommates. Lol.