Rasheed Wallace considering NBA return?

AboveLegit

http://www.depressedfan.com/images/sheedbootyhole0430.jpg

Rasheed Wallace is contemplating a comeback to the NBA, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Wallace, who retired after 15 seasons in 2010, has been working out and probing some close league friends about possible destinations to sign for the rest of the season, sources said.

At 6-foot-11, Wallace, 37, had been one of the most versatile and talented power forwards of his era. One league source who has talked with Wallace recently describes him as “serious” about a return to the NBA this season. Nevertheless, no teams contacted by Yahoo! Sports reported that they had any contact with Wallace, or his representative.

When reached on Friday, Wallace’s agent, Bill Strickland, would only tell Yahoo! Sports’ Marc Spears: “As a veteran player, [Wallace] knows what it takes to be reinstated.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_rasheed_wallace_nba_return_011212

Lol, he's done. One of my favorite non Spurs of all time though.

Funny you say that I was going to say I'd love to see him on the Spurs, it could be reminiscentglory days with Robert Horry; possibly he should go to the lake show.

Sheedster gon` be just perfect on the Clippshow!

- Plays DEFENSE!

- `Sheed & Chauncey reunite!!

- Rasheed was a teammate of Clippers assistant coach, Robert Pack, when they were the Washington Bullets.

- Rasheed`s also familar with Clippers assistant coach, Dean Demopoulos, who was the lead recruiter at Temple.

- Most importantly, I won't have to watch Cook missing 3-pointers every touch he gets.

I dont see him coming back. He wasnt that great with Boston, and he'll only be occasionally effective if he goes to a championship team

I agree with the person who said his time has passed, hes 37 and hasnt played in almost 2 years

sheed played well in game 7 two years ago. he should go to dallas.

dirk-carter-odom-marion-terry-kidd-sheed. all-star lineup of 2000.

Lamar Odom took part in the got milk? Rookie Challenge only. And neither Jason Terry, nor 'The Matrix' participated in the 2000 NBA All-Star Game.

Edited by Šhãłïq

He could still be a contributor in the league.

Just for the fact that he can shoot the trey and has length.

He still average double figures in about 20 mins of play in the last year with Boston which not many can say for.

Edited by Need4Sheed