Why I love christianity

reno

^I'm sure you're not friends with any younger generation on fbook since you're 21, but I have some friends who are juniors in HS who think its popular or cool to agree with this guy, despite the fact he doesn't make a single point and is just blabbering nonsense

[expletive] religion and [expletive] Jesus. There's no such thing as a prophet...we were all born on the same playing field, and no one's born with a true higher understanding of the meaning of life or what created the world. Jesus had a very peaceful message, but he was just a human like you and I, therefor I don't put any more faith into what he said than I do a guy like Bill Gates or Stephen Hawking. And the whole idea of religion makes me sick to my stomach. Overall it causes far more bad than it does good. Personal spirituality is what gives you true peace of mind and doesn't cause the problems organized religion does.

[expletive].

• Like 1

[expletive] religion and [expletive] Jesus. There's no such thing as a prophet...we were all born on the same playing field, and no one's born with a true higher understanding of the meaning of life or what created the world. Jesus had a very peaceful message, but he was just a human like you and I, therefor I don't put any more faith into what he said than I do a guy like Bill Gates or Stephen Hawking. And the whole idea of religion makes me sick to my stomach. Overall it causes far more bad than it does good. Personal spirituality is what gives you true peace of mind and doesn't cause the problems organized religion does.

[expletive].

Bro, this world is 6000 years old

[expletive].

im religious mang!