G.O.A.T. Legends

ChosenOne

PGs-PFs are all locks, Nobody is going to be stupid enough to say Stockton>Magic, Kobe>Jordan, LeBron>Bird or Malone>Duncan. Nobody is going to be stupid enough to say that.

PG: Magic

SG: Jordan

SF: Bird

PF: Duncan

All locks

As for center, that's a hard question, in my opinion It's either Russell or Kareem. I'm leaning Towards Kareem .

To be fair though, the time in which Wilt played did help out his stats some.

Well I wouldn't go too far in saying that. But I do believe what Kareem did in this league (a combination of dominance and success) puts him over Wilt. He has better statistics, he was just as dominant, and most importantly, he won championships.

Well I wouldn't go too far in saying that. But I do believe what Kareem did in this league (a combination of dominance and success) puts him over Wilt. He has better statistics, he was just as dominant, and most importantly, he won championships.

I'm not saying he isn't the player his stats imply he is. I'm not going that far. I'm just saying the time in which he played allowed his game to thrive.

• Owner

If it's not Duncan, it's Malone. There shouldn't be any argument there.

Malone is the greatest scoring power forward in NBA history, and I believe second behind Kareem on the all-time list among all players.

But the thing that separates him from Barkley, McHale and especially Webber is his defense. Malone was a very good defensive player.

Barkley is one of my all-time favorite players, but I can't say he's better than Karl Malone. McHale isn't even in that discussion, and Webber has no MVP's, no rings, and no true individual accomplishments to back up his place in history as well, with the exception that he was arguably the best passing big of all-time (and Karl was a very good passer, also).