NFC Championship: NY Giants at San Francisco

Real Deal

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[expletive]ing awesome football game, I can't imagine it being any closer. Was a tremendous season for the 9ers fans, don't be disheartened, your team is monstrous and primed to be that way for years to come. Sorry that one of us had to lose, both teams played with such passion.

I am so [expletive]ing amped. Heart was pumping from the 1st quarter on, won't be able to sleep for quite a while.. Superbowl baby! GGG-MEN!

I knew the Giants were gonna pull through again! Eli has really proven himself this season, he claimed he was an elite QB before the season and his play this season and postseason has definitely backed it up. Congrats on his 2nd Super Bowl appearance, hopefully the result will be the same as last time

Lol, I don't see why people are acting like:

1. Williams fumbled without getting hit on that play

2. The Niners would have scored even if he didn't fumble

Whatever though.

Williams didn't get "hit", a Giant simply touched the ball and it squirted out. And who knows if we wouldve scored or not, we were one 30+ yard play from being in FG range.