In a real game, which team would be better?

kaustubh

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The team with D12 and Steph in it. You surround Dwight with shooters and that is a winning formula itself and topping that off with LeBron makes this team great.

I was thinking the exact same thing, but then my friend pointed out that the fact that Paul and LeBron were best friends whereas Dwight and LBJ didn't like each other meant that the team having CP3 would have far better chemistry.

I say the team with CP3 and Lebron is the definite winner. I think those two teams are pretty close to equal, but CP3 puts team one over the top. Him setting up Lebron and Aldridge would be deadly. Plus I really like a CP3-Curry matchup in the favor of Paul. CP3 defensively would give Curry a tough time.

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

2nd team

Lebron, Love, and Dwight together would probably be unbeatable. Thats three guys who can go for triple doubles any night and average double doubles without trying. They can also get rebounds like crazy.

CP3 and Lebron together would almost cancel out their abilities as play makers.

Being friends with someone doesn't make you better together, its about knowing how the person plays the game. Lebron and Howard have played on the USA team for a while now so they should be fine.. at least thats how I look at it.

2nd team. Horford is a natural PF and he'd be eaten alive by Howard, who is the most dominant post player on either team, Love would kill Aldridge on the glass and gives his team a lot more spacing than Aldridge does, and Curry is a better off-ball player than CP3 and doesn't need the ball in his hands as much as CP3 to be effective, which is important since LeBron is so ball dominant. Overall, team 2 is just more well-balanced.